FGS won’t renew special arrangement for Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
5b2a4cb80f99c_Specialarrangement.png.67923ac88641522616fa775d91e871d0.png

Maybe Somaliland should consider working with Al Shabab. Make the southies pay for their continued aggression against Somaliland.

You guys are lucky that Muuse Biixi is president.

If I was in power yall wouldnt be messing with SL like this :banderas:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Maybe Somaliland should consider working with Al Shabab. Make the southies pay for their continued aggression against Somaliland.

How about if the south actually use Al Shabaab against you. Al Shabaab already wrecked havoc on the south, the north needs to taste the devastation and destruction suffered by the south.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Puntland has had to live with our aid being stolen by Mogadishu for years yet we still come out on top.
:sass1:
Let's see how the already struggling Somaliland fares.
:sass2:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

Why would you want to help Al shabab overthrow the FGS? Do you think they will stop at your fictional made-up border? :gucciwhat:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

They already work with terrorists kkkk

But u must be retarded to think that they will stop at ur border once they conquer all southern maamuls.

The way some daroods think they’re a super power makes me laugh. The aid is from the international community and if Somalia tries to mess around all the aid will be cut from all of us. Anyways we are moving away from aid and are going towards a self sustainable model. Berbera port is the start where a service sector economy will be built around the high Ethiopian traffic and 2019 oil will be dug which will be used to build infrastructure and factories.

The federal government is getting stronger.
In what way are they getting stronger? I don't think they have much real power. Some of the states like Puntland and Jubaland is stronger and have more power. They have leaders that are actually in some controll and can make changes happend on the ground and not only talk.

Bohol

VIP
In what way are they getting stronger? I don't think they have much real power. Some of the states like Puntland and Jubaland is stronger and have more power. They have leaders that are actually in some controll and can make changes happend on the ground and not only talk.

1.Getting back the airspace control from Nairobi

2. Blocking direct aid being given to the mamuul goboleeds (such as the special arrangement for Sland) and must go through the federal government

3. Getting opposition Somalia politicians who usually use to run to Nairobi to plot against the government banned from travelling there

and many more

2. Blocking direct aid being given to the mamuul goboleeds (such as the special arrangement for Sland) and must go through the federal government

and many more

1. Let us see what will happen to the airspace control..

2. What aid have they blocked? They are "beggars" living on aid, and have to "beg" aid from not arriving. They can't decide it, but have to ask the donors not to. That is not what I call power. Its when you decide.

3. Getting opposition Somalia politicians who usually use to run to Nairobi to plot against the government banned from travelling there

and many more

Also
Somali currency being printed soon.

World Bank and IMF debt relief for Somalia.

God bless #NabadIyoNolol :salute:

Also
Somali currency being printed soon.

World Bank and IMF debt relief for Somalia.

God bless #NabadIyoNolol :salute:
Punland already printed currency...They can't even force what they call Somalia to use the new currency. How will they back the new currency?

Things happen in Somalia but not becase the government decide so.

They can make laws but can't enforce the law. No power.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
This does absolutely nothing and if anything donors will go through only Somaliland for such matters.

Somaliland applauds this move! Fail, fail and fail..

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Donors to Somalia who want to give aid to Somaliland.
Somalia - Helpz our Federal State Somaliland pleze, they are dyiening. :fittytousand:

Donor - Are you in contact with the state? :ayaanswag:

Somalia - No, but we beliefe we can helpz. :ummhmm:

Donor - :jaynerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.