FGS suspends flights from Mogadishu to Kismayo

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The heat has been turned up on the long foots :chrisfreshhah:

Seems like Ugaas Farmaajo is gonna be exterminating big foots :gunsmiley::pachah1:

d2585b14-c279-4e5f-8dee-9be57f0d97b0_1.3780db5d0ffb3424b8549cd8ca42e49b.jpeg

Bo0nta throwing their toys out the pram after getting punked by the OG nation :pachah1:

Kismayo links with Jigjiga, Garissa and Nairobi is all we need.

Sheikh

VIP
Bo0nta throwing their toys out the pram after getting punked by the OG nation :pachah1:

Look at this wannabe Absame b00n crying after hearing Ugaas Farmaajo and the FGS cancelled relations with the charcoal terrorist. Only thing left for Blackie is to get stormed and brought into justice like what happened to the nigga that used to be in charge in Jigjiga I think you remember Iley cringe crip walking? Kkk.

2018827636709628846207827MADAXWEYNIHII%20HORE%20DEEGAANKA.jpg

Kismayo is Somalia. Somalia is Kismayo. :kodaksmiley: Go get abused in Garissa kid and imagine picking Nairobi over Xamar the real capital of us Somalis nacalaa b00n cagdheer ku yaal gaaloraac awel waa haad

Look at this wannabe Absame b00n crying after hearing Ugaas Farmaajo and the FGS cancelled relations with the charcoal terrorist. Only thing left for Blackie is to get stormed and brought into justice like what happened to the nigga that used to be in charge in Jigjiga I think you remember Iley cringe crip walking? Kkk.

2018827636709628846207827MADAXWEYNIHII%20HORE%20DEEGAANKA.jpg

Kismayo is Somalia. Somalia is Kismayo. :kodaksmiley: Go get abused in Garissa kid and imagine picking Nairobi over Xamar the real capital of us Somalis nacalaa b00n cagdheer ku yaal gaaloraac awel waa haad
Go cry elsewhere sxb, I ain't got time for anymore bo0n tears :westbrookwtf:

Kismaayo is in somalia and you are a refugee and squatter

If I was the president I would round you up and sent you packing to jigiga or garissa

Sheikh

VIP
Go cry elsewhere sxb, I ain't got time for anymore bo0n tears :westbrookwtf:

No sxb you go cry to abo Uhuru and keep serving him since your his personal slave warya wannabe b00n go serve your other master besides the FGS lead by Ugaas Farmaajo :dead:

IMG_A7D072-4EC3E3-7B3889-448687-00BB6B-287F32.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its actually direct flights to Kismayo that have been banned, you have to stop in Muqdisho first;

The win at the UN yesterday, and now this. Kenya getting slapped around :mjlol:

Farm

VIP
Its actually direct flights to Kismayo that have been banned, you have to stop in Muqdisho first;

That isn’t any better. This is economic warfare against innocent civilians in JL/Kismayo, the FGS is proving to the world yet again that it’s emotional and run by incompetent by incompetent **** Mxs.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That isn’t any better. This is economic warfare against innocent civilians in JL/Kismayo, the FGS is proving to the world yet again that it’s emotional and run by incompetent **** Mxs.

This is a war against Kenya sxb, not Somalis.

Good news. Kenyan agent Madoobe should just resign because noone will recognize that fraud election. The days warlords controls swaths of lands in defiance of the government is over.

Farm

VIP
Did you see what Kenya tried to do at the UN yesterday???

Wake up, this is above qabiil squabbles.

There wasn’t anything wrong with Kenya trying to designate AS as a terror group, how can you see anything wrong with that? Do you support Al Shabab and believe they aren’t terrorists?

Currently aid agencies give millions every year to AS to access AS held sites and AS in turn uses that money to fund car bombs in Mogadishu and elsewhere.... with the designation that would have been banned. Can’t see how that’s a bad thing.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There wasn’t anything wrong with Kenya trying to designate AS as a terror group, how can you see anything wrong with that? Do you support Al Shabab and believe they aren’t terrorists?

Currently aid agencies give millions every year to AS to access AS held sites and AS in turn uses that money to fund car bombs in Mogadishu and elsewhere.... with the designation that would have been banned. Can’t see how that’s a bad thing.

Kenya has been here for a decade, if you think they are serious about removing El Kabob then you are being naive.

Farm

VIP
Kenya has been here for a decade, if you think they are serious about removing El Kabob then you are being naive.

I’m specifically talking about the designation of AS being a terror group. Kenya fighting terror is irrelevant this measure is meant to target aid groups who pay AS.

Trending

Latest posts