FGS purging puntites from the federal government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
we need to begin an ictiraaf movement, even if it docent work like Somaliland it will give us for more power and they will have to settle at the negotiation table or face the domino effect in the other states

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What the hell are they even doing in Xamar anyway? Any MJ who works in Xamar or makes a life over there, can get whatever is coming to him. A good question has already been asked, why are they there? We're not Marehan or Dhulos, we have a home.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
What the hell are they even doing in Xamar anyway? Any MJ who works in Xamar or makes a life over there, can get whatever is coming to him. A good question has already been asked, why are they there? We're not Marehan or Dhulos, we have a home.
You weren’t saying this in CY or Cabdirashid tenure and you won’t be saying this when an MJ man holds 1of the 2 offices i can bet my life on it:mjlol:

I completely disagree with FGS’s policy on culling Mjs from the cabinet.

Keeping the federation together is of upmost importance especially in this unstable time

And alienating a part of the country to please his wife’s clan isn’t looking too good.

BAD FAARMAJO
A3BBEAEE-A759-41E1-AEFC-594B104CB908.gif

I can’t underestimate how important is - to host the capital.

The benefit and is huge and endless.

All the dealing with foreign governments- making deals, with other states
The seat of the power - through the pen,
Any other company or state who want to invest through FDI have to come through the capital.
Private and public contracts - Real estate +huge population +jobs and the list is endless.

The civil war would have ended longtime ago - if the capital was moved.

And then people have the nerve to talk about Daarood/nimo or call Farmaajo Daarood.

There is never and there never was Daarood unity when MX are in charge.

They are our number 2 enemy, right after IRRIR.
no such thing has daarood/nimo when it comes to them in somalia or else where

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending