FGS Parliament Finance Committee releases report and shows masssive corruption, income down 14%

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a sis you weirdo and I did support the FGS until I saw their corruption and used my head.
My mistake, for some reason I thought you were.

And lol let's be real you started these bizarre threads when you felt the regional govts were under threat when the FG started reeling them in. @Cognitivedissonance started his anti govt rants and baseless accusations because he was offended by the Garacad port situation. It's all about qabyalad and not very genuine. Lol @ thinking for yourself, most likely you guys decided as a unit in your group chat it's time to attack the govt. @Pureblood @DRACO etc for obvious reasons.

At least @Ferrari started after and because of the Qalbidhagax incident and I respect that.

And now you're trying to smear me bc I support the govt smh :bell: I'm reporting you all for cyber bullying

And lol let's be real you started these bizarre threads when you felt the regional govts were under threat when the FG started reeling them in. @Cognitivedissonance started his anti govt rants and baseless accusations because he was offended by the Garacad port situation. It's all about qabyalad and not very genuine. Lol @ thinking for yourself, most likely you guys decided in your group chat it's time to attack the govt. @Pureblood @DRACO etc for obvious reasons.

At least @Ferrari started after and because of the Qalbidhagax incident and I respect that.

And now you're trying to smear me bc I support the govt smh :bell: I'm reporting you all for cyber bullying

Sis I don’t have a group chat with these people . All my anti FGS posts come from news tweets from some of the most respected Somali Journalists such as Harun Maruf on Twitter. He just reports the news without qabyaalad and I just repost it here. I don’t post fake information like these Pirateland kids

I'm a black-neck geeljire sxb & would've preferred more Nabar&Naxdin than what's currently on offer. Farmaajo & Kheyre are too kind too patient & too forgiving

@embarassing would get my vote as the spokesperson :samwelcome:

She’s already shown herself to be a good online propagandist. They should just make her the official spokesperson. Just like Sarah sanders she has a knack for ignoring reality and crafting her own narrative . Truly special

Sis I don’t have a group chat with these people . All my anti FGS posts come from news tweets from some of the most respected Somali Journalists such as Harun Maruf on Twitter. He just reports the news without qabyaalad and I just repost it here. I don’t post fake information like these Pirateland kids
I didn't mean you with the GC thing. I've seen your posts though lol, it's obvious what you're motivated by.
She’s already shown herself to be a good online propagandist. They should just make her the official spokesperson. Just like Sarah sanders she has a knack for ignoring reality and crafting her own narrative . Truly special
:farmajoyaab: How ironic

I didn't mean you with the GC thing. I've seen your posts though lol, it's obvious what you're motivated by.

:farmajoyaab: How ironic

I’m motivated by wanting better for fellow Somalis. Bring HSM back at least hundreds weren’t getting blown up in broad daylight under his watch

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

And lol let's be real you started these bizarre threads when you felt the regional govts were under threat when the FG started reeling them in. @Cognitivedissonance started his anti govt rants and baseless accusations because he was offended by the Garacad port situation. It's all about qabyalad and not very genuine. Lol @ thinking for yourself, most likely you guys decided as a unit in your group chat it's time to attack the govt. @Pureblood @DRACO etc for obvious reasons.

Garacad port is getting built as we speak that organtan knuckle dragging monkey uncle of yours can’t do nada somalia in not mogadishu and mogadishu is not somalia we have a federal system with a federal constitution and a tribal system of 4.5 your uncle represents only his clan he can’t speak on behalf of puntland nor does he represent us

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
It's literally the opposite, she insults people and makes it personal I just share updates.

Her threads consist of the adan abdulle and muktar ainashe tweets who are against the govt for base reasons like qabyalad and always have been. That's not news.
Adan Abdule waa qabilste for sure and should not be taken seriously. I haven't seen Farm equipment post his tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts