FGS Parliament Finance Committee releases report and shows masssive corruption, income down 14%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Without the pro-somalinimo puntland is just a rip off version of Somaliland.

Low IQ post. PL is a federal state which revived the Mogadishu based government (terrible mistake) and continues to work with the FGS. The only reason you believe that is because you want centralization

Also nice derail, whenever the xamar govt fucks up they somehow bring PL into the discussion what idiots.

Low IQ post. PL is a federal state which revived the Mogadishu based government (terrible mistake) and continues to work with the FGS. The only reason you believe that is because you want centralization
One star to rule them all
21C7A2CF-A6AA-4967-B722-05341C244579.png

@Farm Equipment

As usual the marexaan crew and kuwaiti sister @embarassing materialize out of nowhere when one mentions the nabad & nolol admin. Reminds me of that cuban nigga back on somnet days who would pop out of nowhere when you mention the 77 war.

I thought this was a government for all? :russ:

Why yall catching feelings? :lolbron:
Sspot Spokesperson for Nabad iyo Nolol: [B]@AarLibaax[/B]

Sspot Deputy Spokesperson for Nabad iyo Nolol: [B]@embarassing[/B]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
That's what it is isn't it? He said he is ready to appear before the parliamentary committee and address it

:bell:

It's obvious that's just a delaying tactic.

Can't he come out straight and admit that it happened before taking on accountability to investigate it?

How are we supposed to trust slippery bureaucrats like this?

The Japanese finance minister would've committed seppuku in that meeting even if he wasn't responsible for it.

@Farm Equipment

As usual the marexaan crew and kuwaiti sister @embarassing materialize out of nowhere when one mentions the nabad & nolol admin. Reminds me of that cuban nigga back on somnet days who would pop out of nowhere when you mention the 77 war.

I thought this was a government for all? :russ:

Why yall catching feelings? :lolbron:
Having an opinion means it's not a govt for all? Only you're allowed to have them? How'd you come to such a conclusion.

And on the subject

:bell:

It's obvious that's just a delaying tactic.

Can't he come out straight and admit that it happened before taking on accountability to investigate it?

How are we supposed to trust slippery bureaucrats like this?

The Japanese finance minister would've committed seppuku in that meeting even if he wasn't responsible for it.
Why are you so quick to come to a conclusion?

Farm

VIP
Having an opinion means it's not a govt for all? Only you're allowed to have them? How'd you come to such a conclusion.

And on the subject

Why do you always link random accounts that are known Farmaajo drones paid by villa xamar?

Another thing I’ve noticed is these accounts always claim Isaaq lol.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why are you so quick to come to a conclusion?

This government doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt after wasting a whole 2 years.

Just assume the worst with those incompetent clowns.

Not sure why you still work there. I'm sure you haven't seen a paycheck for months.

Why do you always link random accounts that are known Farmaajo drones paid by villa xamar?

Another thing I’ve noticed is these accounts always claim Isaaq lol.
Why do you always link qabilists, secessionist and corrupt opposition accounts?
This government doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt after wasting a whole 2 years.

Just assume the worst with those incompetent clowns.

Not sure why you still work there. I'm sure you haven't seen a paycheck for months.
Do you guys actually believe I work for anyone? Lol I literally link videos every couple of days and call people on here nerds. That's what it takes for you guys? Weird lol.

I'll take minister Beyle over the corrupt parliamentarians who have been trying to ruin the govt from the very beginning for no good reason. Let's wait and see what he has to say.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Sspot Spokesperson for Nabad iyo Nolol: [B]@AarLibaax[/B]

Sspot Deputy Spokesperson for Nabad iyo Nolol: [B]@embarassing[/B]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All they have to do is hook me up with thier connections and i will be Nabad iyo Nolol biggest defender on social media. I will even go against federalism if the digits are right.

Let a brother :eating:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts