FGS officially recognizes SSC-Khaatumo as a new interim Federal Member State

In light of this I hope SL leaders acknowledge the reality in the ground and push for a new demarcation of the borders with Somalia as Xamar apparently doesn't care about holding the community and the nation together and hat be the bases of ending the political deadlock between Hargeisa and Xamar.

In light of this I hope SL leaders acknowledge the reality in the ground and push for a new demarcation of the borders with Somalia as Xamar apparently doesn't care about holding the community and the nation together and hat be the bases of ending the political deadlock between Hargeisa and Xamar.
The time for that is over sxb

Advise your subclan to start carving up pieces of SL they can use to form a FMS
:whew:

Where is the congratulation sxb? Yaa lagaa fahmin 😂

What do you mean? :hmm:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
How long will the process of full FMS take? Since this is interim I assume they'll have to reach some criteria before full statehood is granted.

Regardless congratulations to my brothers in SCC. May they have a bright future ahead of them inshallah.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
How long will the process of full FMS take? Since this is interim I assume they'll have to reach some criteria before full statehood is granted.

Regardless congratulations to my brothers in SCC. May they have a bright future ahead of them inshallah.
2 years should be maxiumum

It seems the central govt is ok with tribal or clan borders being setup as an autonomous self governing region

Not really tho. If you’re referring to the now recognition of SSC, it’s a product of SL intention of separating from Somalia. Which in turn creates clan borders since not all clans in the region are onboard. And the rest of Waqooyi are just adopting to the reality of the ground. What are they otherwise supposed to do? This is the most logical decision imo.

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Not really tho. If you’re referring to the now recognition of SSC, it’s a product of your people’s intention of separating from Somalia. Which in turn creates clan borders. And the rest of Waqooyi are just adopting to the reality of the ground. What are they otherwise supposed to do? This is the most logical decision imo.
What they supposed to do was form a unionist group that includes everyone in the north or the better one the whole Sanaag and Sool regions people to challenge SL ambition of not being part of Somalia not this unwise route that will also have consequence in the south with some wanting to form their own sub clan states.

What they supposed to do was form a unionist group that includes everyone in the north or the better one the whole Sanaag and Sool regions people to challenge SL ambition of not being part of Somalia not this unwise route that will also have consequence in the south with some wanting to form their own sub clan states.
SSC have only created an interim administration, which I’m sure will have to address this matter with time until they get a proper regional government and have their borders fully recognized.

With that said, any FMS being created have to be realistic. If other parts of waqooyi decline to participate and let their regions be part of Somalia, then those regions will be left alone until they change their mind.

Other than this, FGS have no power to enforce its authority. And using violence will never happen either. I have a hard time seeing Xamar letting go of you guys. So the status quo of SL will continue of being independent without recognition.

Last edited:

Trending