FGS officially recognizes SSC-Khaatumo as a new interim Federal Member State

SSC have only created an interim administration, which I’m sure will have to address this matter with time until they get a proper government and have their borders fully recognized.

With that said, any FMS being created have to be realistic. If other parts of waqooyi decline to participate and let their regions be part of Somalia, then those regions will be left alone until they change their mind.

Other than this, FGS have no power to enforce its authority. And using violence will never happen either. I have a hard time seeing Xamar letting go of you guys. So the status quo of SL will continue of being independent without recognition, with no end in sight.
Mogadishu will never let go of isaaqland, next FMS will be Gadabirsi and Cisa Awdal/Zeila state.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Congrats to SSC! The speed this has happened is crazy and so sudden. Somaliland played hardball and it back fired spectacularly from loosing the war to being outmaneuvered politically

The only thing I wonder is during one of meetings in Mogadishu Fiqi asked SSC leadership to contribute troops to war versus al shabaab. Is there chance there is deal in place and why Firdhiye is being supported so heavy by FGS? just little bit suspicous how Bihi was dumped so suddenly by FGS

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The only thing I wonder is during one of meetings in Mogadishu Fiqi asked SSC leadership to contribute troops to war versus al shabaab. Is there chance there is deal in place and why Firdhiye is being supported so heavy by FGS? just little bit suspicous how Bihi was dumped so suddenly by FGS
Lol we’re not contributing nothing
:dead:

Abaq

VIP
Congrats to SSC! The speed this has happened is crazy and so sudden. Somaliland played hardball and it back fired spectacularly from loosing the war to being outmaneuvered politically

The Sayid showed Somalis that Dhulos are fine soldiers and MSB and Farmaajo took advantage of this too. HSM wants Dhulos firepower too

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
How long do you think SL will have left? Do you think SL will give up on separatism and join eventually or do you think they will forced to reunite? Or do you think a deal will be struck?

Im an isaaq who doesn’t really care about political parties or borders but more about the people.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Congrats SSC what a joyous and victorious day! It must be marked Khatumo independence day

In light of this I hope SL leaders acknowledge the reality in the ground and push for a new demarcation of the borders with Somalia as Xamar apparently doesn't care about holding the community and the nation together and hat be the bases of ending the political deadlock between Hargeisa and Xamar.
HSM gave you guys a chance during Silanyo to bring SL as a whole to Xamar but you refused, you cannot hold people of a whole region hostage when they clearly want to remain part of Somalia. HSM rewarded the true Wadani's in hopes of keeping the nation together!

That is what you said about LA. It will be an eventuality. This was by design.

Anyway, wish SSC well.
I never said that about east Sool who were never onboard completely on SL since the beginning unlike reer Boorama and I wish reer Laascanood well on the path they have taken :)

HSM gave you guys a chance during Silanyo to bring SL as a whole to Xamar but you refused, you cannot hold people of a whole region hostage when they clearly want to remain part of Somalia. HSM rewarded the true Wadani's in hopes of keeping the nation together!
HSM didn't offer anything of what you have just claimed he did and no one holds anyone a hostage as that's a premature way of thinking on the issue between Hargeisa-Xamar

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
That is what you said about LA. It will be an eventuality. This was by design.

Anyway, wish SSC well.
I want Awdal State to happen so I can become the Barack Obama of SSC as in a minority reaching the state presidency.

You will be my Michelle except instead of originating from O Block you came from Jane and Finch projects. We will eat the finest food in Villa Borama as I develop your lands

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
HSM didn't offer anything of what you have just claimed he did and no one holds anyone a hostage as that's a premature way of thinking on the issue between Hargeisa-Xamar

According to C/qadir Jirde, one of Somaliland's foremost intellectuals & an MP at the time of this video, Kheyre/Farmaajo offered Muuse Biixi the presidency and the capital at the June 2020 Djibouti meeting. Your elite laughted at that offer while knowing full well that secession was impossible. Muse Biixi Somaliland Vaseline uma marsan, mustaqbalkiina wuu wasay.

Such an offer will never be made again.

According to C/qadir Jirde, one of Somaliland's foremost intellectuals & an MP at the time of this video, Kheyre/Farmaajo offered Muuse Biixi the presidency and the capital at the June 2020 Djibouti meeting. Your elite laughted at that offer while knowing full well that secession was impossible. Muse Biixi Somaliland Vaseline uma marsan, mustaqbalkiina wuu wasay.

Such an offer will never be made again.

I remember this. The cheek to deny this is inconceivable, they wanted to stay as the big fish in a little pond instead of getting swept like a baby into Somali politics😂

Trending

Latest posts