FGS offered Ahmed Madobe $20 million to leave office and threatened to murder him when he refused

Me too im from Garowe and i support FGS over Puntland and so most of my family. Most of the people here dont like current MJs politicians and espicially Faroole and his family are very hated. But there is another one who is becoming number one most hated man of Puntland if he dosent change his attitude and he is mr Juxa.

I can tell u that most of mjs here are very pro Somalia we love our country our flag and our people. In Garowe u can see a lot of Somalia flag almost every shop and homes have atleast one flag. Dont listen this bullshit talkers who lives outside of our beatiful country. I swear in the name of allah that if someone insult Somalia or our flag in Garowe that man or women will not survive. Keyboard warriors can talk here but the situation on real world is very different.

Farm

VIP
Me too im from Garowe and i support FGS over Puntland and so most of my family. Most of the people here dont like current MJs politicians and espicially Faroole and his family are very hated. But there is another one who is becoming number one most hated man of Puntland if he dosent change his attitude and he is mr Juxa.

I can tell u that most of mjs here are very pro Somalia we love our country our flag and our people. In Garowe u can see a lot of Somalia flag almost every shop and homes have atleast one flag. Dont listen this bullshit talkers who lives outside of our beatiful country. I swear in the name of allah that if someone insult Somalia or our flag in Garowe that man or women will not survive. Keyboard warriors can talk here but the situation on real world is very different.

Another boon

="m.j4som, post: 1819840, member: 11149"]What is budget of PL not even 100 million. PL is nothing just broke as f*ck and talking too much. If u want to see money in Somalia go to Mogadishu man. And just wait to next year and debt relief.

Im sorry i was wrong. 2019 it was just over 50 million lol! Pathetic broke ass trash talking people. PL is just trash man.

https://www.garoweonline.com/so/new...nd-oo-meel-mariyay-miisaaniyada-dowlada-daawo

How many of them are larping as MJs on this forum?

:mjlol:

yes brother this right here. Puntland should be an example for all of Somalia of what nabad can bring. most of the people on here are out of touch with the reality of the thinking back him. Mention PIM back home i dare you waa luguugu qosliyaa. I have always believed reer PL are dad somalinimo ku nool. Farmaajo will also win PL in 2021:trumpsmirk: Guul inshallah.

When are saw garowe online i instantly knew it was fake.only crazed demented idiot takes faroole propoganda serious.
We will remove illegitimate jl by force and no power can stop us.
All plers can suck uhuru balls like their ogaden cousins.we dont care

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Not many reer Garowe are online try again troll.:camby:I’ve noticed lots of bots are all of sudden claiming to be from Garowe on forums and twitter.:drakekidding:

why remove Kenyans who are actually supporting JL and not the Ethiopians who are killing people in Central and Southern Somalia while at the same time violating Somalia’s sovereignty daily?

Just admit you are anti JL instead of all of the mental gymnastics
You are only supporting kenya cuz you think harti will win jubbaland.but we will never allow that .glad that pl is all cornered in galkacayo and cant do anything instead bootyclapping for kikuye.we will fk the kikuye and jl puppet slaves

Another ****

How many of them are larping as MJs on this forum?

:mjlol:

So it is my opinion and Puntland is still trash. 20 years and nothing. No schools, no roads, no hospitals, economicaly people are suffering. This shit is for what. So couple of people can become rich and rest of us suffer i say f*ck them. I dont care anymore, i want strong goverment who can defend us, strong army, strong economy and i want this shit ends as soon as possible.

And btw i can say my abtirsi can u ? Car waakaasaa soo sheeg abtirisigaada. Keena garac ah hala arkee.

There is nothing to talk about any further. Madoobe will get two shots in the head for being a traitor. We been too lenient on traitors, not anymore.

somalia3.jpg

God Bless The President and PM for their diligent and unending work. Their reelection is all but guaranteed, the first real government in 30 years and have made all of our enemies wail in frustration. Long may it continue inshallah.
hqdefault.jpg

Imagine being so ashamed of who you are and who you descend from that you need to claim another clan for your opinions to be valid and heard:drakelaugh:

Qeylada joojiya sxbyaal ee abtirsigiina banaanka soo dhiga maxaa la isu waalayaa. Dadka oo dhan ma waxaad u moodiin siidina camal o damiirkii katagey.

Trending