FGS offered Ahmed Madobe $20 million to leave office and threatened to murder him when he refused

It’s boon on boon war in Gedo, Jubbaland now. Let them finish themselves off lablalax will come in to finish the rest. Marehan will never rule Jubbaland I put that on my grave!!!

f*ck elections it’s war until Farmaajo is out of power. Gloves off!!! Jubbaland iyo Puntland are ready for all out war to remove this bastard from Power. Stupid Abgaal that introduced this to power are done too. Fucking es!!!

It’s **** on **** war in Gedo, Jubbaland now. Let them finish themselves off lablalax will come in to finish the rest. Marehan will never rule Jubbaland I put that on my grave!!!

sxb you want a snickers or something? war aadi niyo, calm yourself

I don't understand why puntlanders here are supporting a puppet of Kenya and are against fgs. I know fgs isn't perfect but aren't you guys traitors when you support a puppet over you're govt. All farmajo is trying to do is unify Somalia but when he dose all of you guys attack him but when he dose nothing you make fun of his incompetence.

i agree with this minus the generalising part. But mucaarad would rather support shisheeye over the government and that’s sad and reflective of their politics.

^Don't generalize all Puntlanders breh, I am against Kenya, and I think @Atoore is also a Puntlander with similar thoughts.

I am against everything which isn’t pro Somalia:dzmxmmb:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Someone should take a closer look at Failmaajos al Shabab ties. If you put that statement in front of me without saying who it came from or anymore context I would assume al Shabab wrote it. Every somali should be troubled this is the type of shenanigans coming from the failed ruler of 1 bedroom and his Habashi overlord Abiy

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The two heads of the FGS Amniyat, Fahad Yassin and Sadaq John, are almost certainly plotting multiple terror attacks in Kismayo to support Farmajo's clan war in Jubaland.

May Allah protect reer Jubaland.

They’re not acting like Al Shabaab, they are Al Shabaab. The “government” has been heavily infiltrated, is essentially indistinguishable from a terrorist organization and should be treated as such.

They’re not acting like Al Shabaab, they are Al Shabaab. The “government” has been heavily infiltrated, is essentially indistinguishable from a terrorist organization and should be treated as such.

can we get some evidence to back that up?:ohdamn:

jikada ku noqo

Duchess

VIP
can we get some evidence to back that up?:ohdamn:

jikada ku noqo

I’m sure you’re on the bottom tier pay scale so I’m not going to waste my time on a low level bot. At me when some of your more intelligent colleagues get online. :childplease:

I’m sure you’re on the bottom tier pay scale so I’m not going to waste my time on a low level bot. At me when some of your more intelligent colleagues get online. :childplease:

i attend university but don’t divert can we get evidence yaa future housewife
:cosbyhmm:

Centralization is what led to the state's collapse in the first place. Trying that again, and under yet another man from Gedo with a bone to pick with Majeerteen, is ridiculous. We will not allow anything like the Mudug massacres to happen to us ever again. The struggle between centralization and federalism is life and death for us. For Farmajo, it's purely about power.

We'll see how hungry for that power he is as he plots his invasion of Gaalkacyo, but know that it won't be contained there this time. We are prepared to wage full scale war up to Mogadishu. Just as we went there to create the FGS, we can go there again and raze it all to the ground.

I also find it funny that you called Deni a UAE puppet when Farmajo is such a puppet for Qatar that he was too scared to say anything when they admitted to carrying out a terror attack on Somali soil. He's also a puppet for Ethiopia, where Abiy Ahmed has plans to incorporate the entire horn into his country, and promised 4 unknown ports to him. You have zero proof of President Deni being a UAE puppet, on the other hand.

You say that the warlord era for Somalia is over while Farmajo appoints infamous warlords like Omar Finnish as mayor of Mogadishu. Puntland never had a warlord era and we won't let Farmajo bring one to us now.
If Somalia has enemies wouldn't it be easier to defeat us if we're divided amongst ourselves instead of one strong state.

Downfall of Somalia was caused by rer PL and what's keeping Somalia from rising is pl. I hope Farmajo shows them their place and respect their govt in Mogadishu. While rest of world is modernizing you guys only think about muh qabil but don't care about other Somalis but when there are Arabs getting killed in Syria you bawl you're eyes out.

Madoobes days are numbers I’m sure many of u noticed his body language today which was noticeably different to his other speeches. He seems like a defeated man. @Jiron arrirow I call dibs on the sheekhs hat and black hair dye :damnmusic:

Madoobes days are numbers I’m sure many of u noticed his body language today which was noticeably different to his other speeches. He seems like a defeated man. @Jiron arrirow I call dibs on the sheekhs hat and black hair dye :damnmusic:
You are a galjecel AS who has been harrassing reer hirshabelle its your days that are numbered.

All puntlanders saying Farmajo is Ethiopias puppet did you guys forget about Abdullahi Yusuf brought Ethiopia into Somalia to capture Mogadishu wallahi some of you guys are hypocrites. @Crow @Farm @GBTarmy

Farm

VIP
Downfall of Somalia was caused by rer PL and what's keeping Somalia from rising is pl. I hope Farmajo shows them their place and respect their govt in Mogadishu. While rest of world is modernizing you guys only think about muh qabil but don't care about other Somalis but when there are Arabs getting killed in Syria you bawl you're eyes out.

:mjlol:

This bot was just claiming to be from PL. They can’t even stay on script.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duchess

VIP
:mjlol:

This bot was just claiming to be from PL. They can’t even stay on script.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It’s bound to happen when you have to multitask and juggle 3 or more accounts at the same time. @Royalty forgot he was supposed to be a Puntite on this account, not a qulle munching aborigine.

I think it’s about time these trolls formed a union. It’s unfair that they have to sacrifice sleep, a social life and their sanity for pennies on the dollar while their President Farmajo uses the rest of the aid money to improve his appearance.

4D11A4DC-3241-40F5-991A-8A48CDE5A499.jpeg.e746808a4b9ba626f93ed0531cdeabf9.jpeg

It’s bound to happen when you have to multitask and juggle 3 or more accounts at the same time. @Royalty forgot he was supposed to be a Puntite on this account, not a qulle munching aborigine.

I think it’s about time these trolls formed a union. It’s unfair that they have to sacrifice sleep, a social life and their sanity for pennies on the dollar while their President Farmajo uses the rest of the aid money to improve his appearance.

4D11A4DC-3241-40F5-991A-8A48CDE5A499.jpeg.e746808a4b9ba626f93ed0531cdeabf9.jpeg
You guys are toxic just because I'm not a qabilist and want a unified Somalia you refute by saying I'm not a MJ. This hivemind mentality will be end of us.