FGS MP behind the new LGBT bill in Mogadishu revealed

It's a racist term for a tribe in northern somalia, the tribe makes up around 20-30% of the somali population. You most likely have family friends, cousins etc born into that tribe, ignore the racist posters.

I've never heard of them before joining Sspot. Qabilist rhetoric is just getting boring at this point. Its unjust, haram and unprogressive. There's no benefit to it and compromises iman.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I've never heard of them before joining Sspot. Qabilist rhetoric is just getting boring at this point. Its unjust, haram and unprogressive. There's no benefit to it and compromises iman.
What I said I absolute facts whether some sensitive folk see it as "racist" or not. Their ancestor married an Oromo woman which is a fact. They hate other Somalis that's why they want to secede from the country.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It's a racist term for a tribe in northern somalia, the tribe makes up around 20-30% of the somali population. You most likely have family friends, cousins etc born into that tribe, ignore the racist posters.
Where's your proof that says they're 20% of the Somali population?!!. Are we now spewing nonsensical shit without a shred of evidence?!

Trending