FGS Ministers Not Afforded Accommodation during Hajj, Slept on Street

E23BBE9E-9C20-4207-85A5-8A48B686794F.jpeg
EFDB19E0-9792-4FD6-A8B1-42DBF191C11A.jpeg
6B0DF759-F653-4E48-9231-56170E827DDA.jpeg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
That's all Somali pilgrims they're charging about 3000$ save the affects don't even put them into a hotel.

When there's no standards to protect travelers in three host country Thu l these travel agency only care about money

That's all Somali pilgrims they're charging about 3000$ save the affects don't even put them into a hotel.

When there's no standards to protect travelers in three host country Thu l these travel agency only care about money

These are high ranking ministers in Nabar Iyo Naxdin regime and they couldn’t even get a room in the worst hotel in town at the very least? :gucciwhat:

Maybe their overseas accounts were frozen and farmaajo was too mirqaan to make the call to Saudi begging for a room :chrisfreshhah:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Those arent the ministers. This is not funny hujaj sleeping on the floor to save money and perform thier obligations shouldnt be mocked for clout in some irrelevant site.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
The corruption is in plain view for everyone to see. Why do you think Somalia is ranked the most corrupt country in the world every single year? And Mogadishu one of the most corrupt cities?
Those corruption charts arent accurate, somalia doesnt have the institutions for them to say anything, its still corrupt but n&n arent and are trying to have system that works.

Those corruption charts arent accurate, somalia doesnt have the institutions for them to say anything, its still corrupt but n&n arent and are trying to have system that works.

The first thing N&N did when they came in was steal $42 million. Even the election or should I say selection was corrupt with reports of bought votes.

Failmaajo sold 4 ports to Ethiopia in a secret and corrupt deal.

Nabar Iyo Naxdin might be the worst in history.

This welfare thing isn’t real just watch the video again they said they’re gonna lay the groundwork from 2019-2040 and maybe then it can be implemented :mjlol:

In other words that means we ain’t got shit but here’s this nice video.

Nabar Iyo Naxdin is called the Igu Sawir admin for a reason it’s all smoke and mirrors

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Yes, they aren't allowed to use government for such things. It was banned in 2014, since most took the money and went on holiday to other places that weren't in Mekkah or Medinah and when they ran out of money, they'd simply ask or more and then rinse and repeat. I mean, they earn a large enough salary in Somali already and if you take into account the amount made through corruption, then they'd be able to easily rent a nice apartment for their stay there.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
What the actual f*ck, even I did not sleep on the streets during my stay in the holy cities. If this is true this administration is cursed from above even in the holy city. May we not be cursed by the almighty.

Trending