FGS might not be recognized by IC

mr wasakh, worry about HY taking your lands.
My lands are safe mashallah.

But here is my main advice to opposition, stop calling Farmaajo Siad Barre. To people who have lived in explosions for the last 30 years, Siad Barres time was heaven on earth.

Every second day we hear some opposition member claiming that Farmaajo is Siad Barre 2.0. Siad had a wonderful propaganda system, just go online and you will see it.

Good luck πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜†

My lands are safe mashallah.

But here is my main advice to opposition, stop calling Farmaajo Siad Barre. To people who have lived in explosions for the last 30 years, Siad Barres time was heaven on earth.

Every second day we hear some opposition member claiming that Farmaajo is Siad Barre 2.0. Siad had a wonderful propaganda system, just go online and you will see it.

Good luck πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜†
Thanks for your advise wasakhoow.
@Gucci mane come get your property. :dabcasar:

Waryaa wax isku har with this begging, these kablalax hate your very existence, I doubt HAG Boogie-man will stop their internal hate for you.
They want chaos in Hawiye lands and peace in theirs. Hawiye have suffered the brunt of terrorism in Somalia, its time they are given the chance to live a normal peaceful life.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So far gedo, benadir, hiirshabelle, galmudug and koonfur galbeed have supported the 2 year extension for univeral sufferage. Deni and Madoobe are isolated and outnumbered. I wonder if their Emirati/Kenyan handlers let them go back to their homes? Theyve utterly failed to achieve their goal, strip Farmaajo power and infact emboldened and empowered him.

Talk about a huge backfire, they shouldve not obstructed the September 17th agreement for so long, their essentially tied their own rope only to be hanged in the harbour :kanyeshrug:

Som

VIP
if they don't, what is their bargaining chips? nothing.
they can't negotiate from a strong position.

if you don't want a libya like somalia, then perhaps farmaajo shouldn't done this.
Honestly doesn't make sense.
If the opposition believe they are better than Farmaajo they shouldn't do anything that puts Somalia's progress in danger.
declaring a president with no elections will not give the opposition any strength, and tbh we know they will never agree on a candidate. The opposition is united only by their hatred towards Farmaajo and MX

if madasha come into power they will spill blood in galkayo not galgaduud marka stay neutral my nephew.

beggar.gif

Shut up, you beggar.

We know how to defend our land and haven't lost it unlike your minority, looma oyaan clan who is hiding behind nationalist rhetoric to stay in power.

This time, MJ men will be amongst those chasing you out of Mogadishu.

bazooka.jpeg

reer

VIP
View attachment 179791

Shut up, you beggar.

We know how to defend our land and haven't lost it unlike your minority, looma oyaan clan who is hiding behind nationalist rhetoric to stay in power.

This time, MJ men will be amongst those chasing you out of Mogadishu.
last time a marehan president was ousted from xamar who suffered massacres? marehan blood wasnt fertilizing the soil like yours :mjlol:

last time a marehan president was ousted from xamar who suffered massacres? marehan blood wasnt fertilizing the soil like yours :mjlol:

What kind of silly comparison is this? In 1991, MJs had already made peace with Siad and thus we were seen as his allies/clansmen.

This time, MJs are literally leading the opposition, we are your main opposition and we will face off on the battlefield if it kicks off in Mogadishu and Kismaayo. So, spare us the disgust and stop trying to suck up to MJ men.

reer

VIP
What kind of silly comparison is this? In 1991, MJs had already made peace with Siad and thus we were seen as his allies/clansmen.

This time, MJs are literally leading the opposition, we are your main opposition and we will face off on the battlefield if it kicks off in Mogadishu and Kismaayo. So, spare us the disgust and stop trying to suck up to MJ men.
3 months of booto feb 8 hala gaaro mx iyo farmajo more booto where is your beloved doomsday. you want war mogadishu and kismayo not garowe or galkayo. you cant even hide your hypocrisy. :russ:

3 months of booto feb 8 hala gaaro mx iyo farmajo more booto where is your beloved doomaday. you want war mogadishu and kismayo not garowe or galkayo. you cant even hide your hypocrisy. :russ:

Failmaajo's soldiers are not in Garowe or Galkacyo but I did hear you are planning to attack Galkacyo, so bring it?

Or, continue trying to suck up to the MJ men on here as if they will give you asylum.

@Ferrari and @$hadow are on the same side but cannot even hide the qabilist hate they have for each other.

:pachah1: :mjlol:

This is exactly why the opposition can not do anything. How can Deni and Madobe ally with people that they used to hate?

:dead:
There is no qabil hate betwen Ag and og, we are about as neutral as can be - we don't live near each other and we have zero conflict of interests.

Man like @Ferrari lost composure there for a sec, went on lil rant about opposition just needing to pick a president of a country no election cuz banana republic apparently.

Your a literally an Ethiopian property we all tried to free. :snoop:

I’d rather be a noble warsangeli than choose your fate 10 times over. And so would everyone else garacyahow garac dalay.:pacspit:
damn my bad, i didn't know the word property was your second name or something cuz u all mad now.
but I didn't even mention the kashmiirs.:heh:

damn my bad, i didn't know the word property was your second name or something cuz u all mad now.
but I didn't even mention the kashmiirs.:heh:
I don’t know where your superiority is coming from when your the poster child of oppression :what:

like isku xishood:what1: