FGS might not be recognized by IC

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Oh have the tables turned
EarlyDeliciousKentrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

reer

VIP
lets see what comes out. but that dude on twitter has been crying for months now. i wanted farmajo to win see his meltdown. smh.

Not happening. The alternative is another TNG/TFG power vacuum and this time without AMISOM troops means state collapse. The IC is not willing to take this risk, Farmajo's coup might be illegal but it is attached with high stakes.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
IC won't burn down all bridges just to appease a couple of people. The stakes are too high to do something like, and to be quite frank, you cannot remove recognition of a nation. Intense lobbying in the background would occur, from all sides.

IC probably won't do anything because the xoolo opposition haven't announced their own president yet.

you can't win if you don't play.

i have never seen more inept opposition anywhere in the world.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
IC (The West)has no choice either Obey Farmaajo or GTFO. We know they are the ones funding AS via UAE and that fucker James Swan is married to a Kikiyu woman he was never partial. We dont need them as long as we have Russia, China veto and dont forget our good friends Turkey and Qatar.

With a friend like those who needs these Western parasites. Guul Farmaajo!

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Hopefully they are recognized as a terrorist organisation. They tried to kill Somaliland since they were recognised in 2012.

Ic has no power I'm telling you guys farmaajo can do as he pleases there not going to stop him how is he at fault when they wrote the model of the election then backed out and wanted to change it lol farmaajo is to smart for these goofies they cant strategies deni is dumber than jar of tuna fish and madoobe litterally has no control or no say he doesn't have the muscle or the backing to fight fgs when they tried last time in beled hawo the got karbashed hard they don't have any moves left the ic can say whatever they want but the cant do shit James swan is idiot who really can't say anything he stuck because he dealing with two fms the cant do anything and as for the Jazeera crew the done they cant even pick a president.

IC probably won't do anything because the xoolo opposition haven't announced their own president yet.

you can't win if you don't play.

i have never seen more inept opposition anywhere in the world.
Compose yourself naaya, you've lost all your common sense, did you forget your uncle darkie along with other FMS trying to hash out the election conundrum.

"Opposition just need to pick a president" - pick 1 from thin air with no election?

There still options on the table, IC said no partial, parallel or extension, if IC accept extensions, there is nothing stopping opposition from doing parallel.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Ic has no power I'm telling you guys farmaajo can do as he pleases there not going to stop him how is he at fault when they wrote the model of the election then backed out and wanted to change it lol farmaajo is to smart for these goofies they cant strategies deni is dumber than jar of tuna fish and madoobe litterally has no control or no say he doesn't have the muscle or the backing to fight fgs when they tried last time in beled hawo the got karbashed hard they don't have any moves left the ic can say whatever they want but the cant do shit James swan is idiot who really can't say anything he stuck because he dealing with two fms the cant do anything and as for the Jazeera crew the done they cant even pick a president.
"IC HAVE NO POWER" 😂😂😂
They can literally cut aid from your useless nation. 80 percent of your budget is from foreign donors. Signs of a cursed nation. :win:
EytRZdHWEAQV4W7.jpeg

Your people are obsessed with somaliland. maybe because we are better then you. Most our budget is from livestock and the port revenue. But reer AMISOM havent heard of something called exports. 68 iq confirmed? :feedme::pachah1:

Compose yourself naaya, you've lost all your common sense, did you forget your uncle darkie along with other FMS trying to hash out the election conundrum.

"Opposition just need to pick a president" - pick 1 from thin air with no election?

There still options on the table, IC said no partial, parallel or extension, if IC accept extensions, there is nothing stopping opposition from doing parallel.
are you attacking me because you think I was bad mouthing hawiye? :heh:

what can my uncle do in xamar?

my uncle fought farmaajo longer than anyone, certainly longer than:

7 minute khayre
mr sleepyhea rooble who isn't even in town right now as farmaajo fucks shit up.
xaaf getting chased out
opposition former president shaikhs getting almost assasinated
and waare getting replaced with puppet guuLlaawe.:mjkkk:

Let me say it, hawiye suck and got outmaneuvered. Allah will not summon me for saying that because it it's the truth waryaa.:fittytousand:

are you attacking me because you think I was bad mouthing hawiye? :heh:

what can my uncle do in xamar?

my uncle fought farmaajo longer than anyone, certainly longer than:

7 minute khayre
mr sleepyhea rooble who isn't even in town right now as farmaajo fucks shit up.
xaaf getting chased out
opposition former president shaikhs getting almost assasinated
and waare getting replaced with puppet guuLlaawe.:mjkkk:

Let me say it, hawiye suck and got outmaneuvered. Allah will not summon me for saying that because it it's the truth waryaa.:fittytousand:
Don't spin it, your initial comment was why don't they just pick a pReSiDeNt.

Regarding your hawiye criticism - Zero foreign backing unlike you guys, hawiye built and are mainly concentrate in a single city that also happens to be the capital and its where the gov is located.

But admittedly we have got some twats in our mix that was hand picked by failmaajo.

Last edited:
Don't spin it, your initial comment was why don't they just pick a pReSiDeNt.

Zero foreign backing unlike you guys, hawiye built and are mainly concentrate in a single city that also happens to be the capital and its where the gov is located.

But admittedly we have got some twats in our mix that was hand picked by failmaajo.
waryaa are you stupid?

if the opposition don't pick a president before the IC announces their take, the opposition will be in a weak position.

if they announce a president, they are in a stronger position. it's basics, how can you miss it?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I love seeing my enemies turn on each other their temporary union has now collapsed. Farmaajo shall rule for a long time now he got 6+4 10 more years. :russsmug: