FGS has sent letter to UN security council to halt the withdrawal of Amisom/ATMIS

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
1695385232644.png

Wasn’t ATMIS personnel in Xamar recently told to leave the country?

How are we begging them to extend their stay, while simultaneously asking some of them to leave unilaterally :mindblown:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
War niyow @bidenkulaha whats the matter with this shit, Im losing hope man, my friday is ruined.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s Hussein macalin but it’s a pause till Dec. We haven’t got enough troops to sit in a base right now with the Galmudug offensive. So only a delay to december but there was never any plan to remove more ATMIS till April so it’s a good delay

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
It’s Hussein macalin but it’s a pause till Dec. We haven’t got enough troops to sit in a base right now with the Galmudug offensive. So only a delay to december but there was never any plan to remove more ATMIS till April so it’s a good delay
In other words this is just lip service and ATMIS will leave by the end of 2024 :browtf: right?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
In other words this is just lip service and ATMIS will leave by the end of 2024 :browtf: right?
It’s to do with the Sept2023 pullout. Nothing to do with Dec2024. That is still going as planned.

HSM mentioned we should’ve made the Sept23 pullout in Dec23 in his twitter space as we have a big offensive right now taking up manpower. We can’t afford to lose mobile troops. But once that is done we can replace ATMIS 3,000 this December. And continue with the April2024 scheduled 5,000 pullout.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
It’s to do with the Sept2023 pullout. Nothing to do with Dec2024. That is still going as planned.

HSM mentioned we should’ve made the Sept23 pullout in Dec23 in his twitter space as we have a big offensive right now taking up manpower. We can’t afford to lose mobile troops. But once that is done we can replace ATMIS 3,000 this December. And continue with the April2024 scheduled 5,000 pullout.

Gov had me worried, I was celebrating ATMIS police force being kicked out this month only for this to happen. Wallee arinta siyaasada is not for the faint hearted.

Also this is good pressure to remove the arms embargo.

InshAllah FGS succeeds in this, would be a massive win. Beesha caalamka cockblocking us hard man.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Gov had me worried, I was celebrating ATMIS police force being kicked out this month only for this to happen. Wallee arinta siyaasada is not for the faint hearted.

InshAllah FGS succeeds in this, would be a massive win. Beesha caalamka cockblocking us hard man.
They did a massive favour on IMF. US pushed that hard and told IMF to ignore PL.

So I have hope we can schmooze that close US relationship for the arms embargo

Looks like it's a case if not enough troops for the south whilst SNA is focused on Galmudug

20 thousand SNA forces cannot liberate Ceelbuur & Galhareeri villages from 500 Al-shabab terrorists. Just imagine how much it would require for Jilib!

Trending