FGS ending 4.5. 2021 parliament erases North Mudug & East Sanaag. Secessionists get 50% more seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yes indeed, Habr Awal, is defo more landheer than Majeerteen...............even though......forget Habr Awal, Majeerteen alone, have had two Presidencies compared to the ZERO times that Issaq has, and MJ being Prime Minister FIVE times, compared to Issaq's three times, being PM.

It totally does not matter, if Puntland/MJ, has a small or large population.....the fact that we have all these achievements, far more than the whole Issaq clan, and it being down to Majeerteen, that they do not have their own independent world recognised country, is infact proof in itself, of how lowly Issaqs are to Majeerteen.

From Djibouti city, to Dire Dawa (K5), to Wajir (NFD), to Jamaame, to Baidoa, to Jowhar, to Dhuusamareeb, to Oodweyn, MJ is known, and that's how I identify myself. Can't say the same for Issaq subclans. Niggas have to mention the major clan name.

Also the fact:........they need Darood to be their own country.

Let's be honest. When it comes to achievements. Habar Awal is easily way above Majerteen. I'm talking business-wise. We're the richest Somali clan and so what if you produced 2 presidents? Hawiye produced way more presidents than Darood. Are they the best Somali clan now?

Going by these figures, all of Isaaq were 430k. Whereas Darood in just Kenya and Ethiopia were 430k as well.. Most of those would be Absame. So you're looking at the entirety of Isaaq struggling to match a sub clan..

If you read the whole thread someone claimed Ogaden is bigger than Isaaq and I showed statistical facts that Isaaq are even bigger than Absame.

The British didn't even publish the Isaaq inhabitants of Hawd which could've easily been much more than what I have shown.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Let's be honest. When it comes to achievements. Habar Awal is easily way above Majerteen. I'm talking business-wise. We're the richest Somali clan and so what if you produced 2 presidents? Hawiye produced way more presidents than Darood. Are they the best Somali clan now?

If you read the whole thread someone claimed Ogaden is bigger than Isaaq and I showed statistical facts that Isaaq are even bigger than Absame/Darood that l

The British didn't even publish the Isaaq inhabitants of Hawd which could've easily been much more than what I have shown.
How are they better business wise? In Africa it’s the mjs that are known as the Jews of africa

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yes indeed, Habr Awal, is defo more landheer than Majeerteen...............even though......forget Habr Awal, Majeerteen alone, have had two Presidencies compared to the ZERO times that Issaq has, and MJ being Prime Minister FIVE times, compared to Issaq's three times, being PM.

It totally does not matter, if Puntland/MJ, has a small or large population.....the fact that we have all these achievements, far more than the whole Issaq clan, and it being down to Majeerteen, that they do not have their own independent world recognised country, is infact proof in itself, of how lowly Issaqs are to Majeerteen.

From Djibouti city, to Dire Dawa (K5), to Wajir (NFD), to Jamaame, to Baidoa, to Jowhar, to Dhuusamareeb, to Oodweyn, MJ is known, and that's how I identify myself. Can't say the same for Issaq subclans. Niggas have to mention the major clan name.

Also the fact:........they need Darood to be their own country.
No kidding. No one even knows any Habar Awal subclans or their history but everyone knows Majeerteen subclans down to the reer. That is what it is to be laandheere.

If you read the whole thread someone claimed Ogaden is bigger than Isaaq and I showed statistical facts that Isaaq are even bigger than Absame.

Nope and nope lol

5C6AC94F-7437-4527-9960-6BEE5924D193.png

D1Z_WewWwAEvuyn.jpg:large

Wake up & smell the cambuulo sxb. Darood Ismail are langaab. All population surveys from the 1930s to today show that.

View attachment 78082

I can show you a picture of all your darood cities fitting inside Hargeisa but you guys have had enough of a karbaash for one day. :umad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought degodia were saransor along with galjecel and masarre? And when were ajuran hawiye?
Are Xawadle, saransor, garre, ajuran, hawiye or what?

The problem is, more than half of Isaaq is in Waqooyi Galbeed! Puntland is MJ majority ~1.5 millions as per your post. Now let's look at Isaaq.

Isaaq population: 2.14 Millions

Waqooyi Galbeed + Togdheer (-Buuhoodle) + Sanaag (Ceel Afweyn + half of Ceerigaabo district) + Sool (Caynaba) ~ 2.14 millions. Even if I add all of Ceerigaabo the number is ~ 2.24 millions.

VP3klaq.png

Add the Dhulbahante and Warsangeli lands in Sool and Sanaag and you get that Harti outnumbers Isaaq, forget about Daarood!

:browtf:

The problem is that 1.5 million is not just all MJs. You have all of Harti included there except maybe Dhulos. Warsangeli, Dishiishe, Leelkase, etc. so in reality MJs are probably only 500k max. Half of Bosaso the biggest city in PL is 25% dishiishe, around 20% warsangeli, and 5% leelkase and others. Bosaso is the only thing in PL that comes close to a city

2ndly we own more than half of Ceerigaabo district Hartis are super Langaab there. We own 95% of Ceerigaabo district + Ceel Afweyn + Garadag which this census failed to add

Isaaq alone is around 3 million.

The problem is that 1.5 million is not just all MJs. You have all of Harti included there except maybe Dhulos. Warsangeli, Dishiishe, Leelkase, etc. so in reality MJs are probably only 500k max. Half of Bosaso the biggest city in PL is 25% dishiishe, around 20% warsangeli, and 5% leelkase and others. Bosaso is the only thing in PL that comes close to a city

2ndly we own more than half of Ceerigaabo district Hartis are super Langaab there. We own 95% of Ceerigaabo district + Ceel Afweyn + Garadag which this census failed to add

Isaaq alone is around 3 million.
These lot are competing with a subclan of dir deep it a subclan has there whole clan on ropes they were shaking recently when isaaq did dir conference in Ethiopia

I also like how all PLers are ignoring the exam stats showing just how Langaab they are. 15k students sat down for PL exams. 15k sat down in Maroodijeex region of SL alone. Another 15k in the rest of SL. For reference Somalia had 31k students sit for exams. PL is the only federal region that does their exams separate so Somalia = 31k SL= 30k PL= 15k. And you know PL likes to lie about everything so it was probably more like 10k students that sat for the exams in PL.

I also like how all PLers are ignoring the exam stats showing just how Langaab they are. 15k students sat down for PL exams. 15k sat down in Maroodijeex region of SL alone. Another 15k in the rest of SL. For reference Somalia had 31k students sit for exams. PL is the only federal region that does their exams separate so Somalia = 31k SL= 30k PL= 15k. And you know PL likes to lie about everything so it was probably more like 10k students that sat for the exams in PL.
Loool thats tough puntland is obsolete they have nothing to offer they cant beat us by the gun or economically so there only option is to try and roast SL on sspot any chance they get I don’t blame them for being bitter

Loool thats tough puntland is obsolete they have nothing to offer they cant beat us by the gun or economically so there only option is to try and roast SL on sspot any chance they get I don’t blame them for being bitter

It’s also showing their true Langaab colors always obsessing over SL because we putting that pressure on them :chrisfreshhah:Harti are probably the weakest Somalis tbh they have no history no strength no economic power. Just a lost people

It’s also showing their true Langaab colors always obsessing over SL because we putting that pressure on them :chrisfreshhah:Harti are probably the weakest Somalis tbh they have no history no strength no economic power. Just a lost people
Lool no cap they were always naked in the desert idk why they claimed dervish history when the 4 top commaders tombs were found to be two isaaqs and two Hawiye very awkward

Lool no cap they were always naked in the desert idk why they claimed dervish history when the 4 top commaders tombs were found to be two isaaqs and two Hawiye very awkward

When you have no history you resort to trying to rewrite history which is what they do. Then they hit you with “We Wuz Sultans” while writing letters such as these :mjlol:

72E6E46D-0AE8-415E-AD4C-1595E5265182.png

A5EC16F2-095C-46BB-B7D2-10F100136F1A.png

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.