FGS ending 4.5. 2021 parliament erases North Mudug & East Sanaag. Secessionists get 50% more seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but you totalled up 5 from lower Jubba and 5 from middle Jubba how do you figure this Kismaayo will be shared but we dont have a large presence in those gobols tbh i wanted Gedo to get more than 11 seats which is a joke

Its 5 from lower jubba and 2 from middle 5 from galgaduud

Galgaduud largest city is abdudwaaq.
Kismaayo is marehan dominated, marehan also settle near the outskirts of kismaayo.

View attachment 77985

For comparison, the current lower house regional distribution is:
  • Somaliland - 46 MPs
    • 51.6% increase in 2021
  • Puntland - 37 MPs
    • 42.6% decrease in 2021
  • Galmudug - 36 MPs
    • 21.5% decrease in 2021
  • Hirshabelle - 37 MPs
    • 42.6% decrease in 2021
  • Benaadir - 7 MPs
    • 136.4% increase in 2021
  • South West State - 69 MPs
    • 26.2% decrease in 2021
  • Jubaland - 43 MPs
    • 35.6% decrease in 2021
https://wakiil.org/home/map/2

This is an outrage and yet another example of the FGS's war against Puntland. Puntland's FGS government positions, like the central bank director they tried to hire an cadaan gaal for, have been systematically taken away from us and given to secessionist porcupines. The delicate 4.5 system that has governed this country for the last decade and a half is being dismantled in favour of a qabiilist system that erases some clans from existence entirely.

We cannot share a country with people like this. Puntland must secede.

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by wakiil.org and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Information and content on this site may be changed, terminated, or updated without notice. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.

https://wakiil.org/page/disclaimer

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
what's N&N endgame?
why give a state that want's nothing to do with you such a favorable treatment?
did they struck a secret deal with bixi?
Corruption saaxib, they fill those seats with politicians that are aligned with their interests.

78 votes is no joke, they will vote in favor of the president every time.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Are the Lander MPs allowed to set foot in Somaliland, are they just Xamar people who descend from there?
Yes but only the lowkey ones, the ones that are publicly against SL would be arrested.

I mean if you talk crap about Bixi you pretty much get arrested politician or not lool.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yes but only the lowkey ones, the ones that are publicly against SL would be arrested.

I mean if you talk crap about Bixi you pretty much get arrested politician or not lool.

Sounds like a dictator:holeup:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Corruption saaxib, they fill those seats with politicians that are aligned with their interests.

78 votes is no joke, they will vote in favor of the president every time.
it make sense to filling empty seats of the "repesent" a renegade state with your cronies.

Tukraq

VIP
I don’t know why you guys even bring up censuses from 30 years ago, 90 percent of our population is under 15 which as @DR OSMAN pointed out aren’t city dwellers having those kids, conduct a full census(never happened before) and get it over with

All jokes aside this is some clever moves by N&N because all those “MPs” wil basically always vote for N&N because they don’t represent Somaliland.
No Elders, sultans and nor did the people elected them, they just went to Mogadishu to take their seats to collect pay checks every month.
They only represent themselves and therefore they will always vote for N&N, because they are the ones who gave them their seats in the first place since no one and I mean no one in Somaliland choose them.

Dude I can't accept a Smaller population lives in larger land mass, this is unfeasable to the mind. How is it possible this smaller population didn't lose his land to the larger hargeisan population? wax la ibsan kara maba aha. A Nomadic culture no 1 goal is to 'increase' his land so their not locked into one area(drought resistant), the larger the land, the more places he can 'navigate' his livestock. This is common fact. But you can't reach a large land if your smaller clan because your numerical power ensures you can't dislodge larger clans.

That's why Isaaq can never face Majerten face to face, he has to hide 10 isaaq boys inside dhulbahante, this clearly shows you langaab syndrome. Their objective is 'let two lions go at it' and when their both dead, I will move into the empty land. It's langaab policies that have been known for centuries.

waa fake, the 1door merka below claims 1door is bigeger than darood, a man who lives in a triangle, i can easily say Mohamed Zubeer is bigger than 1door, dir, hawiye combined and you can still add more yar yar , even the hawiye 1991

Tukraq

VIP
a true census would be interesting since were the second fastest growing nation after Congo every year, I think even a count from 5 years ago would be highly inaccurate, most of our population is also under 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts