FGS doesn’t have the luxury of recognizing Madobe, it’s the only option

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
if Mj decides who runs puntland, Ogaden decides who runs Jubaland, not FGS, submit to FGS, then i will do the same and all the other regions first, i will not hand over my powers on a plate first, we know what hisotry has thought those who do.

anyways read the Constitution, it say the regional states decide their own internal Constitution and FGS cannot get involved, so first respect your own constitutions before yuo start attacking us for not following it bro, come on.

http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/research/Somalia-Constitution2012.pdf

so next time bro, read and respect your so called constitutions, FGS cannot get involved, the regions states set their own rules for election and choose their own leaders with out FGS involvement, as its stated, did i make this up? evidence is in-front of you bro,

meanwhile i use this dastuur to wipe it with my cats arse,

take my advise, majerteeniya was kingdom once before somalia just the way Jubaland was a kingdom before Somalia under Ogaden kings, take it and leave this shythole,, if the b00ns eat me up, if, they will come for you last, they dont want or respect federalism, they want to return us to tribalism, favouring certain qabils over others,

By the way I stated that I support federalism (the JL constitution wouldn't have existed without it) so naturally i support the constitution of JL. However the federal constitution is way more important since it gives power to the FGS. And takes power away from the FGS. JL can fall and taken bg ogaden once again, the FGS is the bigger picture now.

We need a federal constitution with the legal framework and courts to hold "elected" officials accountable for corruption and treason.

If we need to sacrifice madoobe for this, I am all for it. After the federal constitution + legal framework is finished we can take back JL. Or even better when Madoobe is sacrificed just install another ogadeni in the villa kismayo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I never understood why the federal government of somalia deported qalbidhagax back to his country but today after seeing aden duaale the slave of kukuiye in kismayo today now i understand

Heres you uncle aden duaale talking about how jubbaland belongs kenya boowe any nation who is the enemy of somalia will never prosper
Thank you, Aden Ducaale going to Kiamaayo woke up alot of folks. Their goal is clear as stated by Aden Duale to annex our ocean.

Manta mahan Mareexan vs ogaden wa Kenya vs Somalia.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Thank you, Aden Ducaale going to Kiamaayo woke up alot of folks. Their goal is clear as stated by Aden Duale to annex our ocean.

1502143089743s.jpg
im so fucking sick of your shit.
the FEDERAL GOVERMENT is responisble for the border intergrity of somalia not the FEDERAL STATES, get this through thick fucking skull b00nboy. madoobe/jubbaland adiminstration is not gonna be present in the courts case, madoobe is unable to sell the sea border even if he wanted to.
also why didn't you care when farmaajo gave ethiopia the go ahead to there navy active in somali waters? too busy begging the habesha to invade jubbaland like in 2006, you ethiopian b00n slave.

where were you before your kikuyu husband brought you to kismaayo? how come only harti and marehan use to fight in kismaayo when it was between two somali qabils in the 90s?

just because the kikuyu bends you over and forced himself raw doggy style on you does not make his balls your balls.

walle mark my words you are finished.

i knew you had gay tendencies and gay erotic fantasies, ish,

who chased out barre huraale and b00ns in 2007/8 its was Hassan Turki and ahmed maodobe, who chased out ethiopians and their b00n dog? Ogaden under ahmed madobe and turki , who chased out alshabab from doobley borders to kismayo, Ogadens,

in fact Ogaden has and is the only clan that fought since 1990s with Belgium/UN, marehan, hawiye, harti/Mj, alshabab, barre huraale the world lord

Ogaden is the single only clan that has fought the devil and her friends since 1987 when we fought siad barres government for trying to rob jubaland for b00ns we brught down his vile tribalist government, , 90s, 2000s, 2010s,

heck, we fought harti and beat them and named the battle of the town as Lafaha Harti in 1925,

we have been karbashing anyone and everyone since 10,000 BC

fish and chips kid learn some history warya,

i knew you had gay tendencies and gay erotic fantasies, ish,

who chased out barre huraale and b00ns in 2007/8 its was Hassan Turki and ahmed maodobe, who chased out ethiopians and their b00n dog? Ogaden under ahmed madobe and turki , who chased out alshabab from doobley borders to kismayo, Ogadens,

in fact Ogaden has and is the only clan that fought since 1990s with Belgium/UN, marehan, hawiye, harti/Mj, alshabab, barre huraale the world lord

Ogaden is the single only clan that has fought the devil and her friends since 1987 when we fought siad barres government for trying to rob jubaland for b00ns we brught down his vile tribalist government, , 90s, 2000s, 2010s,

heck, we fought harti and beat them and named the battle of the town as Lafaha Harti in 1925,

we have been karbashing anyone and everyone since 10,000 BC

fish and chips kid learn some history warya,

Doqonki cagdheer doolo laga qadyey,

Madoobe was with Islamic Courts Union in 06 it was not cagdheer operation and we made him run away and get a cane. madoobe was with al shabaab and other langaabs in 2008 it was not cagdheer operation and in 2012 came with KDF operation lind nchi once again not an cagdheer ogadeni operation. So don’t try and spew misinformation like your talking to people who don’t know the history. Btw I got a question for you where were the cagdheer hiding 98-06 before maxaakiin/ICU and isbahaysi with other disgruntled langaabs.
I am advocate for no kikuyu or xabeshi meesha ha lagu kala baxo like the old days.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

Madoobe was with Islamic Courts Union in 06 it was not cagdheer operation and we made him run away and get a cane. madoobe was with al shabaab and other langaabs in 2008 it was not cagdheer operation and in 2012 came with KDF operation lind nchi once again not an cagdheer ogadeni operation. So don’t try and spew misinformation like your talking to people who don’t know the history. Btw I got a question for you where were the cagdheer hiding 98-06 before maxaakiin/ICU and isbahaysi with other disgruntled langaabs.
I am advocate for no kikuyu or xabeshi meesha ha lagu kala baxo like the old days.
ogaden sided with islamist waging jihad against ethiopia while the icu were talking about somaliweyne, b00ns were beging xabesha to invade somalia so they can get kismayo.
ogaden only called for kenyan when al-shabaab began to threatend the entire region.

Boonki Marehan walle waa asli B00n,

come and bring your best if you are man, you keep moaning online whilst we make things happen in the real world, action, you moan and too much, fight or be silent, stop begging Ethiopians for d1ck riding to kismayo,

B00000000000Nti Galgaduud, Here is barre huraale crying Ahmed madoobe karbashed him and huraale begging for Ethiopians to save him,, :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

B00000000000Nti Galgaduud, Here is barre huraale crying Ahmed madoobe karbashed him and huraale begging for Ethiopians to save him,, :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Awoowga magaciissa baa aha boon cagdheerow tarikhda iyo abtirsiga soo baro kkk gabigeenaba wardei iyo oromo sheegad ah baa tihin.

Regarding Mujahid Col Hiraale he said the truth it was isbahaysi of Alshabaab and other langaabs group that made confederation against him. That was not an cagdheer operation they even turned on your extremist uncle Madoobe and made him run again to become a kikuyu lap dog and snitch.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Awoowga magaciissa baa aha **** cagdheerow tarikhda iyo abtirsiga soo baro kkk gabigeenaba wardei iyo oromo sheegad ah baa tihin.

Regarding Mujahid Col Hiraale he said the truth it was isbahaysi of Alshabaab and other langaabs group that made confederation against him. That was not an cagdheer operation they even turned on your extremist uncle Madoobe and made him run again to become a kikuyu lap dog and snitch.
barre hirraale was a habesha pet beging his master to invade somalia when madoobe was governor of kismayo fighting ethiopia, without your habesha master you'd be subject to sharia law which is the b00ns worst nightmare unlike anarcy or communism where b00ns thrive in there kufr.
D8ExeCIX4AA98yP.jpg

now go on and plant some trees for your habesha masters, he might give you kismayo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Farmaajo went to get help from ethiopia an oromo ajnabi named abiye atleast aden duaale is a jubbalander boowe maxa weeye nin ogaden who can refuse him entery in to jubbaland?

If farmaajo can use ethiopia then ahmed madoobe can use kenya.

Ogaden cant commit treason because they are the owners of kenya and ethiopia. If JL joins kenya it is only joining ogaden land. It might be hard for laangaabs to grasp but ogaden are simply moving their wallet from their left pocket to their right pocket. Wallahi kikuyus are better to work with than hut.us of mogadisho.