FGS cabinet signs off on Turkish Naval agreement, which is to be implemented within 24 hours!

Two points of confusion:

Economic trade partnership vs strategic partnership. US and China trade far exceeds 50 billion and you wouldn't call them strategic partners.

Internal vs foreign affairs. Syria is a foreign affair and in 2021 Joe Biden said it was an "extraordinary and unusual threat to foreign policy and national security".
Russia too is a foreign affair.

You can't just change the meaning of things to suit your own narrative.

Turkey and US relations are complicated and they pursue their own interests that sometimes conflict with eachother.
Well China and the US happen to be the two biggest economies on the planet and their economies are quite literally intertwined, not just with their own nations but that of most of the developed world. So using China as an example is a tad bit silly don’t you think lol (Russia would’ve been a better comparison) and last time I checked China wasn’t in NATO !

the war in Syria is differently a domestic issue for Turkey, as that war (or should I say multiple wars) literally affects their borders and their national security. Didn’t think I would need to go into details, as I though that was already quite self explanatory.

All nations pursue their own interests, never denied that. What I’m denying and quite frankly calling out is your blatant attempt at construing misinformation. Pretty much everything that come out of your mouth is a lie.

Well China and the US happen to be the two biggest econoImies on the planet and their economies are quite literally intertwined, not just with their own nations but that of most of the developed world. So using China as an example is a tad bit silly don’t you think lol (Russia would’ve been a better comparison) and last time I checked China wasn’t in NATO !

the war in Syria is differently a domestic issue for Turkey, as that war (or should I say multiple wars) literally affects their borders and their national security. Didn’t think I would need to go into details, as I though that was already quite self explanatory.

All nations pursue their own interests, never denied that. What I’m denying and quite frankly calling t is your blatant attempt at construing misinformation. Pretty much everything that come out of your mouth is a lie.

Just give up already I'm bored of educating you.

I gave you a very reasonable argument. Believe it or don't. Let's see how events develop.

It's nice to believe that Somalia found a silver bullet to the MoU but life is more complicated than that and we have to look at the complexities and drawbacks of every venture.

Last edited:
Just give up already I'm bored of educating you.
I have a masters in Political Science and happen to be a lecturer at a well respected university (whilst simultaneously completing another postgraduate degree in law, but you a man that can’t even make coherent sentences let alone spell correctly is schooling me 😂.

Your a stubborn old fool, but cheers for that I needed a good laugh 😂.

Btw you’ll never find out which university
Dave Chappelle Smirk GIF

Last edited:
I have a masters in Political Science and happen to be a lecturer at a well respected university (whilst simultaneously completing another postgraduate degree in law, but you a man that can’t even make coherent sentences let alone spell correctly is schooling me 😂.

You are a stubborn old fool, but cheers for that I needed a good laugh 😂.

You are like the Rocky Balboa of arguing.

Gurguurte has reached Turkey where he will alongside Erdogan attend the signing ceremony of this agreement.

The Turkish fishing companies awarded with the contracts from the Turkish government as per this agreement are set to hand out the signing bonuses. You know Culusow will pocket this money so no speculation is needed.

Trending