FGM research survey; could you help??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answered what you would do in the scenario?

Yes even the fact that this c*nt is doing it in an anon survey annoys me. See all of shamis' replies.

My family has always been against it, however, a lot of this fgm activism is cruel and degrading.

In regards to that scenario, I would find no offense to someone assuming out loud in front of others that I am circumcised because I am Somali (assuming these were all coworkers I knew, they wouldn't have to he friends). I don't think any Somali man would have an issue with that. Now female genital cutting (let's stop using fgm) is a completely different animal that comes with a whole lot of negative connotations and I understand why that would cause extreme offense and outrage in your scenario, I would offended and outraged as well if I witnessed that and I would sure as hell speak my mind.

I agree :dzmxmmb: with your last point. But all we can do is urge others to see it from our perspective and to tell them when they use offensive/demeaning terminilogy. Also, educate them that this practice is possibly as old as or even older than male circumcision

Somalis and their insecurities. You guys discuss, insult and pretend to be experts in all fields, when someone asks you politely to fill in a questionnaire so she could help other women with FGM, you go ballistic on them. Most FGM victims suffer severe health complications during child birth. They want to help them.

nucleas

How can I hate MJ's when I want to marry an MJ girl, you? They are the only Lamagoodleey clan you can diss and don't bash you literally. Last time I dissed other qawiils, they chased me out of town. I made the mistake to diss hawaar gidir indho gaduud.

Sultana

On Hiatus
Tbh, she'd get more of a response if she tweeted one of the Somali SJW's and asked them to tweet the link for her. I'd fill it out if I went through FGM, but I haven't. I just don't get why she's interested in this in the first place.

:kobeok:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Thanks a lot guys. She was trying to help you uncivilized negros, but you've managed to push Ann-Marie into join the BNP.:wtfguccimane:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending