FGM origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got told today, that FGM was originally something Somali slave traders did to their female slaves as a way to increase her value for the buyers as they would think she is chaste if she has been sown up.

Just wondering how much if any of this is true?

Apollo

VIP
It's an ancient Nilotic/Nilo-Saharan tradition. Egyptians and Cushites copied it from those barbarians.

Nilotes are into mutilations. They are also the lip plate folk and the face scarring crew.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
It's an ancient Nilotic/Nilo-Saharan tradition. Egyptians and Cushites copied it from those barbarians.

Nilotes are into mutilations. They are also the lip plate folk and the face scarring crew.
We have to make this illegal asap in Somalia, and pay people to snitch the es that does this to small girls

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We have to make this illegal asap in Somalia, and pay people to snitch the es that does this to small girls

It is already illegal but some mentally fucked up Somali mothers continue to practise this evil barbaric tradition and hiding it against their husbands and the police. I've heard these sad cases multiple times.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
It is already illegal but some mentally fucked up Somali mothers continue to practise this evil barbaric tradition and hiding it against their husbands and the police.
They will be confronted by god for what they did to their daughters!
:fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
And it’s not like boys are getting their dick cut off and stitched up.

It's stupid nevertheless. In a generation from now, I bet in most Western countries it will be banned as well. Iceland and some Nordic countries are pushing for it.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
It's stupid nevertheless. In a generation from now, I bet in most Western countries it will be banned as well. Iceland and some Nordic countries are pushing for it.
Saxiib i dont think somali people will stay in the west for generations to come, So it should affect us. Some somali people have already started to move back and we all should to rebuild the motherland.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
male circumcision is also barbaric. the foreskin keeps the gland sensitive. please people, don't rob your sons of their intact foreskin.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
you're saying that because you were robbed of your foreskin before puberty. you don't know how it feels to masterbate/have sex with an intact dick. you miskiin.
What about you? Is your still intact?

you're saying that because you were robbed of your foreskin before puberty. you don't know how it feels to masterbate/have sex with an intact dick. you miskiin.

Lol. A Somali man is more potent than this small boy cadaans. Sidi wax loo garaco can’t be taught to us by Cadaan boys. We have been doing this for 4000 years and been producing 15 kids a year.It is sad how you guys are so desperate to fit in you swallow all types of suugo science form these white fellows. These guys feel incomplete without imitating cadaans in every way possible.

I will stop at that cuz I know there are children on the forum.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Lol. A Somali man is more potent than this small boy cadaans. Sidi wax loo garaco can’t be taught to us by Cadaan boys. We have been doing this for 4000 years and been producing 15 kids a year.It is sad how you guys are so desperate to fit in you swallow all types of suugo science form these white fellows. These guys feel incomplete without imitating cadaans in every way possible.

I will stop at that cuz I know there are children on the forum.
Saxiib you are probably jealous after seeing your gaal friends dick
:pachah1:
I won't waste my time arguing with low iq individuals like y'all

It is already illegal but some mentally fucked up Somali mothers continue to practise this evil barbaric tradition and hiding it against their husbands and the police. I've heard these sad cases multiple times.
Wallahi if my wife did that, she is a single mother with dead children because I would divorce her and she wouldn't see the kids ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.