Few reasons Somalia will Never let go Somaliland - But we Will See how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn so those Punanis were lying and projecting? :ohhh:

I guess you’re right remember Punanis said they won’t stop open defecation until 2030 while everyone else in the north is already working on it. Those niggas themselves don’t have toilets. They were probably just too ashamed and made it out to seem like it’s you guys with the toilet problem. Dirty Punanis
Another university is being built in Beled Xaawo and Cabudwaq has improved greatly and Galgaduud University was founded. Balanbale is rising if I wanted to buy land in Mudug I would go also we wanna make Saaxo (Marehan deegaan part of PL) into a proper town it's improved over the mast few years.
We had wars throughout the 90s and 2000s. SNF, USC, Ittihad, ICU, AS. The south is more unstable

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Damn so those Punanis were lying and projecting? :ohhh:

I guess you’re right remember Punanis said they won’t stop open defecation until 2030 while everyone else in the north is already working on it. Those niggas themselves don’t have toilets. They were probably just too ashamed and made it out to seem like it’s you guys with the toilet problem. Dirty Punanis

Yep those Zanzibar Bantus are known as disruptive liars they are indeed ashamed of their toilet problem crisis. :mjlaugh:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I like hitting MRX girls it’s my way at getting back on the forefathers crimes against my people.

:lolbron:

:ulyin:

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.