1. Second largest city in Somalia -
2. Third largest city in Somalia -
3. Largest port in Somalia
4. Largest airport in Somalia
5. Largest economy in Somalia
6. Most peaceful regions in Somalia

And more...

Basically everything.

They better just let go. They are not profiting off of any of those things . It makes sense to try to build something bigger and better instead of begging people who own the only strategic thing the former republic ever had.

Also before the droughts that affected large areas of Somaliland and Somalia, it was SL that had the livestock market on lock. Since we were sending our livestock out from the biggest Port in the Horn which is closer to the Middle East it meant we were able to send more livestock

I want to amend my earlier statement about the livestock , I meant one of the biggest ports in the Horn. The biggest port in the Horn is in Djibouti I believe but Berbera is number 2 or so. My point was somalia doesn’t have a port that competes with Berbera

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
timajillac said:
Because Somaliland have...

1. Second largest city in Somalia -
2. Third largest city in Somalia -
3. Largest port in Somalia
4. Largest airport in Somalia
5. Largest economy in Somalia
6. Most peaceful regions in Somalia

And more...

Basically everything.

1. It’s always been the 2nd largest city of Somalia. What has Somaliland accomplished in the last 27 years?
2. Bosaso is the 3rd largest (and insha Allah in the near future it will unseat Hargaysa)
3. Mogadashu port is the largest harbor in Somalia
4. Aden Adde airport is the largest
5. Puntland’s economy is higher than Somalilands but overall Mogadishu has the largest economy
6. According to who? I was just reading in the news the other day about some fighting taking place there

The reason why Somaliland will never be recognized is because the non-jeegan, who own/reside in a big chunk of Somaliland, want to remain in Somalia.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
1. It’s always been the 2nd largest city of Somalia. What has Somaliland accomplished in the last 27 years?
2. Bosaso is the 3rd largest (and insha Allah in the near future it will unseat Hargaysa)
5. Puntland’s economy is higher than Somalilands but overall Mogadishu has the largest economy
6. According to who? I was just reading in the news the other day about some fighting taking place there

The reason why Somaliland will never be recognized is because the non-jeegan, who own/reside in a big chunk of Somaliland, want to remain in Somalia.

GTF our of here. Boosaso is half the size of burco we already had this debate go speak to your cousin @Thegoodshepherd

@Dhay Geel You ain't going anywhere naayaa keep crying and asskissing we ain't letting y'all go :russ:

No ictiraaf for you kkk

693R.gif

Last edited:
@nine who’s we silly boy don’t kid yourselves you guys aren’t holding us, it’s your white masters. Somalia national army was no match for couple thousand SNM mujahideen

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
GTF our of here. Boosaso is half the size of burco we already had this debate go speak to your cousin @Thegoodshepherd

Third largest city in Somalia is now Kismaayo.

Burco is larger than Bosaso in land area, but Bosaso has more people. It is much more built up than Burco. A sq km of Bosaso or Kismaayo has more people than a sq km of Burco.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Third largest city in Somalia is now Kismaayo.

Burco is larger than Bosaso in land area, but Bosaso has more people. It is much more built up than Burco. A sq km of Bosaso or Kismaayo has more people than a sq km of Burco.
Did you count them?
Also burco is double the size of kismayo I just checked it on google earth.

It was already recognized once and it will be recognized again you qarac
I don't really mind, them getting recognized or not means nothing to me but I have to say I have been looking into this stuff for years and it seems it will never ever happen. Again I'm not one who's against it or for it I'm neutral.

You are day dreaming niyaw, Somaliland have nore budget than Xamar, Pl, JL, SW and HirSh combined.

As for the third largest city, that's out of question, Bosaso is not even half of Burco, let alone bigger than Burco.

Largest port is Berbera and it is even getting expanding as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts