Fetish

Lol
Men of all races marry out more then women except Asian men. Again nothing is stopping black women from doing the opposite, you see this i otherwestern countries. Shit the divest movement exists and caused many to date out.

We can agree it is on the rise but in no way shape or form constitutes the norm. The norm is most people of the same race stick together. Black women & Asian men are the least desirable for mating/marrying out. Average Black men despite their terrible image are more likely to marry out than Black women.

There is nothing stopping black women from marrying out, they just do not appeal to other race of men and therefore stuck with Black men.

The whole fetish thing is new to me. If you find a ethnic group attractive, women say you are fetishizing them:mindblown:.

Also where has come the notion that women from 252 are fetishized??. When the hell this happen. I don’t believe it

We can agree it is on the rise but in no way shape or form constitutes the norm. The norm is most people of the same race stick together. Black women & Asian men are the least desirable for mating/marrying out. Average Black men despite their terrible image are more likely to marry out than Black women.

There is nothing stopping black women from marrying out, they just do not appeal to other race of men and therefore stuck with Black men.
No it isn't white men lead ir for both relationships, then Asian women. Again this us bs, if bw in Canada and uk are near equal to bm in ir then in America they can do the same thing.