Fetish

She is just ok :browtf:
Stop disrespecting this skinny legend you'll be lucky to even get a glance from her
giphy.gif

Wtf you’ve used it correctly what are you confused about?
Definitions of the word fetish: "
-a strong and unusual need or desire for something
-a need or desire for an object, body part, or activity for sexual excitement
-an object that is believed to have magical powers"

Stop being braindead please.

Do people on this forum and on Somali twitter know the actual meaning of the word 'fetish'? I've seen some posters throw the word around incorrectly.

For example, if a madow prefers latina women, then people will say: "he's fetishizing latina women!" :fittytousand:

So we've basically replaced the word 'preference' with 'fetish' then?

:what:
Latinas:whew::diddyass::ahh::banderas:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Wallahi people have misused the word so much I once saw a xalimo say that “somali guys that say they’re only gonna marry a somali girl fetishise us” :what1::what1::what1:

Do people on this forum and on Somali twitter know the actual meaning of the word 'fetish'? I've seen some posters throw the word around incorrectly.

For example, if a madow prefers latina women, then people will say: "he's fetishizing latina women!" :fittytousand:

Somalis r known to use words they don’t understand incorrectly and running with it.
“Incel” for example

Preference is something that you would prefer
For example: "I'd prefer an ethiopian woman because they are beautiful and I love the culture"

Fetish is just something you sexualize
For example: "I want a Latina because they have fat asses"
^ You sexualized the group and you probably dont' see yourself marrying/dating a latina

Preference is something that you would prefer
For example: "I'd prefer an ethiopian woman because they are beautiful and I love the culture"

Fetish is just something you sexualize
For example: "I want a Latina because they have fat asses"
^ You sexualized the group and you probably dont' see yourself marrying/dating a latina
Somali have fat asses too, does it mean you fetishize them too? It's just preference sxb.

Trending

Latest posts