Fetish

they think it’s a fetish if you like anything that’s not considered “Eurocentric beauty standards “ if you prefer big women they’ll say that’s a fetish

Its not hard to get white men trust me... but black women find black men more attractive. I feel it tho i find black american men to be handsome also but the way they treat women is sick

It is wallahi, Black woman & Asian men are at the bottom of desirability statistics. Black woman are already having kids with different baby dady's you think if they can do better than abusive deadbeat black men they would stay? Hell no, they are staying because they have no options.

Nobody is race loyal, look at the UK or Canada where both genders of black people daye out at near 50% or more.

I look at US because Fay is from there, it is a global trend settler that runs the world with strong ethnic affiliation. Stats show they are the least group of women to get wifed by White or Asian Men.

Interracial couples.JPG

True but u cant be out here putting someone down just because u dont prefer them and thats what a lot of them do... its all down to fetishization and that leads to self hate and colorism issues. This is prevalent in the black american community. I live in a black american neighborhood. This is mindset of most of the black men im around. But the women r very race loyal. Its sad af
Yeah they be on anyone that is not madow

I look at US because Fay is from there, it is a global trend settler that runs the world with strong ethnic affiliation. Stats show they are the least group of women to get wifed by White or Asian Men.

View attachment 179698
What does that have to do with sexual relations and cohabitation. Do remember that most black men are paternally European? Just cause you do not married does not mean you are not in a relationship. This also does not make you race loyal

What does that have to do with sexual relations and cohabitation. Do remember that most black men are paternally European? Just cause you do not married does not mean you are not in a relationship. This also does not make you race loyal

It has to do with desirability and serious long term relationships (marriage)

Or do you prefer to use dating apps as a metric for short term relations/race loyalty? In that case the end result is pretty much the same. In a free, cosmopolitan, culturally-diverse society with strong ethnic awareness back women & Asian men are the least sought after groups in the dating scene. It's not from lack of trying, black women respond positively & quickly to almost every other race yet the least to bread out or get wifed.

ethnic-preferences2.png

1618257708733.png

Last edited:
It has to do with desirability and serious long term relationships (marriage)

Or do you prefer to use dating apps as a metric for short term relations/race loyalty? In that case the end result is pretty much the same. In a free, cosmopolitan, culturally-diverse society with strong ethnic awareness back women & Asian men are the least sought after groups in the dating scene. It's not from lack of trying, black women respond positively & quickly to almost every other race yet the least to bread out or get wifed.

View attachment 179776

View attachment 179778
Again please take a look at Europe, black women have no problem marrying out on the level of black men. Please stop this nonsense. Nobody is race loyal and can we stop with breading out.

Again please take a look at Europe, black women have no problem marrying out on the level of black men. Please stop this nonsense. Nobody is race loyal and can we stop with breading out.

I'm talking about America. If you want to talk about Europe the floor is yours, no need to get triggered over Tinder app stats.

How am I triggered, I love in los angels I see all races intermingling with each other.

Than why do you keep interjecting Europe into the convo? Cali is a liberal progressive state off course you will have more interracial dating/marriages there but than go up to North Dakota, you will see almost none.

This what sets apart anecdotal observation (your opinion) and verifiable facts (statistics) On average a black woman is less likely to date/marry out of her race in America, in Cali that fact may not be as observable but in rest of the US it does.

That's what I'm talking about.

Than why do you keep interjecting Europe into the convo? Cali is a liberal progressive state off course you will have more interracial dating/marriages there but than go up to North Dakota, you will see almost none.

This what sets apart anecdotal observation (your opinion) and verifiable facts (statistics) On average a black woman is less likely to date/marry out of her race in America, in Cali that fact may not be as observable but in rest of the US it does.

That's what I'm talking about.
Most black people are not in north dakota, most black people live in urban areas in like 10 states. Cali has a large black population.

Most black people are not in north dakota, most black people live in urban areas in like 10 states. Cali has a large black population.

So is Texas with largest black population in America but black people are still the least likely to marry-out in Houston for instance compared to Asians or Spaniards. Metropolitan area or small towns, the rate for marrying out in the black community is more or less the same, and when they do 70% of the time its is black men not women.

1618299390994.png

Lol
So is Texas with largest black population in America but black people are still the least likely to marry-out in Houston for instance compared to Asians or Spaniards. Metropolitan area or small towns, the rate for marrying out in the black community is more or less the same, and when they do 70% of the time its is black men not women.

View attachment 179833

Men of all races marry out more then women except Asian men. Again nothing is stopping black women from doing the opposite, you see this i otherwestern countries. Shit the divest movement exists and caused many to date out.