Fetish

Fay

DELETED
Ask them what they like about latinas and ask latinas what they like about black men and figure it out. Preference: i like both oranges and apples but i prefer oranges to apples. That dont mean i wont eat an apple.

Fetish: i like latinas they got good hair nice body cute spanish accents they r spicy etc, black women are ugly af i would never date a black women. Latinas r winning. Thats exactly what black men do

Ask them what they like about latinas and ask latinas what they like about black men and figure it out. Preference: i like both oranges and apples but i prefer oranges to apples. That dont mean i wont eat an apple.

Fetish: i like latinas they got good hair nice body cute spanish accents they r spicy etc, black women are ugly af i would never date a black women. Latinas r winning. Thats exactly what black men do
It still doesn't make it a fetish though. I agree that it can be seen as selfhate, but people have preferences.

No one should really get angry over who dates who, that's just weird in my opinion.

Fay

DELETED
It still doesn't make it a fetish though. I agree that it can be seen as selfhate, but people have preferences.

No one should really get angry over who dates who, that's just weird in my opinion.
True but u cant be out here putting someone down just because u dont prefer them and thats what a lot of them do... its all down to fetishization and that leads to self hate and colorism issues. This is prevalent in the black american community. I live in a black american neighborhood. This is mindset of most of the black men im around. But the women r very race loyal. Its sad af

True but u cant be out here putting someone down just because u dont prefer them and thats what a lot of them do... its all down to fetishization and that leads to self hate and colorism issues. This is prevalent in the black american community. I live in a black american neighborhood. This is mindset of most of the black men im around. But the women r very race loyal. Its sad af
I agree, no reason to put them down. They should be able to have preferences without saying black women are ugly for example.

They are race loyal because no other race of men is checking for them. Had they been as desirable as east Asians they would not stay loyal to black men and bag a wealthy middle aged white man like Asians. Black women have insane temper and not feminine at all، most of them are baby mamas of different father out of wedlock and wounder why no one is checking for them.

Wallahi if anything Somali men are super lucky to have Somali women. Beautiful, feminine, submissive and knows her place.

Doesnt sound like a fetish, unless it crosses a creep territory, like obsession that is rooted in degrading sex or stereotypes. Though i'll say this people who are insecure about their own attractiveness and dating options tend to whine about who other folks are attracted to.

The most slender girl I've seen is this girl
81269FD0-2FD7-47E5-9E66-F40CC8995AA0.jpeg

The most slender girl I've seen is this girl
Would I be dating a man or woman at this point? These models get so skinny and basically lose their feminine figure to satisfy some gay designers who have the highest positions in the fashion industry.

No wonder they want the models to be so skinny and have no ass or breasts :mjlol: They indirectly want them to look like a boy.

Your a woman tho:tacky:

Fay

DELETED
They are race loyal because no other race of men is checking for them. Had they been as desirable as east Asians they would not stay loyal to black men and bag a wealthy middle aged white man like Asians. Black women have insane temper and not feminine at all، most of them are baby mamas of different father out of wedlock and wounder why no one is checking for them.

Wallahi if anything Somali men are super lucky to have Somali women. Beautiful, feminine, submissive and knows her place.

Its not hard to get white men trust me... but black women find black men more attractive. I feel it tho i find black american men to be handsome also but the way they treat women is sick

Nobody is race loyal, look at the UK or Canada where both genders of black people daye out at near 50% or more.

Trending

Latest posts