Fetish for Jewish women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
GTFO with that shit. You're drooling over Jews while they're slaughtering innocent Muslim children. Shuban ku dhimo balayo san wayn.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
GTFO with that shit. You're drooling over Jews while they're slaughtering innocent Muslim children. Shuban ku dhimo balayo san wayn.
Shuban?! Xaasid
Laughing-Meme-Gif-14.gif

Hafez

VIP
Drooling over Jewish women = drooling over the zionists that are killing millions? Horta where did you go school? I'm surprised at your (lack of) reasoning skills.

Really I agree with @Bahal who gives a damn they could level up and annex that whole West Bank for all I care Palis are God damn terrible and flip floppers to the core

Why waste your energy on non Somalis?,

Do Malaysians or Saudis or Nigerians or Uighurs say "Jews are killing Muslims"? The answer is no. It's high time for Somalis to stop worrying about others and to fix themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts