Fetish for Jewish women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Is it caadhi? I'd marry 4 of them seriously. The hooked nose, dark hair, etc is very attractive. I like their attitude and submissive nature as well. Rabbis better prepare to have their distant cousin karbash their daughters.
:ahhhh::damedamn:
:jcoleno:

Hafez

VIP
They would call you a Cushi.

Lol, in Israel the word for is 'Cushi', similar to the word Cushitic.
I don't know about that loll. I'm lighter than many of them, specifically Turkish and Yemeni ones (that I've met). It doesn't matter though, they look down on every non-Jew anyway. I need to humble them a bit.
:mjswag:

Hafez

VIP
Sxb if I'm Cushi, these people are Bantu LMFAO.
afp-b94aea736958c6de34cff08a2609b09bc10abcf0.jpg

Hafez

VIP
Lool @ niggas projecting their cushticnimo on to others. I'm not Cushtic, stop tryna make me part of you nacalaa

Hafez

VIP
What derailing @SomaliGhost

:drakelaugh:Sensitive ass
@Amun Look what you did, you got his fruity self conscious ass wareer aa ku dishay
Carry on projecting sxb. You're a little sheegato. You want me to be part of you but I'm not. Just accept it warya. There's nothing wrong with being Cushtic, be proud of what you are.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Carry on projecting sxb. You're a little sheegato. You want me to be part of you but I'm not. Just accept it warya. There's nothing wrong with being Cushtic, be proud of what you are.
What are you on about? Stop derailing this thread and go back to riding that nose warya.

Hafez

VIP
What are you on about? Stop derailing this thread and go back to riding that nose warya.
lol, you randomly bring up "riding noses", tell me again, who's the ?
:whoa:
I agree with you though, let's stop derailing and appreciate.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
lol, you randomly bring up "riding noses", tell me again, who's the ?
:whoa:
I agree with you though, let's stop derailing and appreciate.
Imagine your in a swimming pool with your Jewish wifey and.. All of a sudden her nose sticks out like a shark fin.
f23886cb7ba01dab3266618242115a32.jpg

Hafez

VIP
Imagine your in a swimming pool with your Jewish wifey and.. All of a sudden her nose sticks out like a shark fin.
f23886cb7ba01dab3266618242115a32.jpg
That ain't Jewish nose you doqon. Kaas wa mid kale. That's probably a cross-breed between a human and swordfish. Jewish nose is straight and hooked.
:damedamn:
I have my type, you have yours (skinny jeans wearing s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts