Feminism has turned women into men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bun all this talk blud what you on innit kkkk are you a piff ting cause we can get down innit famalam man do this ting innit no long ting blud mans a badman blud.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Let me penetrate you & make you a human again, I think your engine has dried up so if i lubricate it by ejeculating some oily substance inside you then it will get it up & running again :chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
You need compassion in your life, you need a man to lead you to the promised land & I feel with my God given tool for procreation I can do that :fittytousand:
The fact that u confuse sex with compassion and consider your "tool of procreation" a guide. You're in for a rude awakening :icon lol:

Again, thanks but :icon arrow:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The fact that u confuse sex with compassion and consider your "tool of procreation" a guide. You're in for a rude awakening :icon lol:

Again, thanks but :icon arrow:
You're saying this now but when I wip it out & cast a shadow over you, you'll kneel on your knees & prostrate before thee :shaq:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Anyway ladies I'm misunderstood don't be turned off by my online persona honestly it's just a facade to disguise my warm & caring nature I'm chivalrous & a gentlemen in real life who puts others before my self & treats others the way I would like to be treated so hug me don't reject me!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No, it's literal. I'm not a fan of figurative speech. f*ck I look like, a poet?
Everything has to be about the physical the literal with you I've noticed but what about the metaphysical or the metaphorical :cosbyhmm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.