Female teacher from Newham jailed for sex with 15-year-old student

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Maxa ka galey niyo? He is smashing a teacher and your xoolo, sjw male feminist says this is disgusting? You must be a flamboyant farax that does the Kylie Kenner challenge when your parents leave the house. Wallahi you might as well get some Victoria secret panties you batty boy

I don't care about "equality" in this case, young blood smashing a fit teacher on a regular basis. I hope you repent for your sins you traitor.

Horta. Why am I a feminist for thinking a child chasing woman is disgusting?
Spare me the labels mate...couldn't get past your first sentence since it's all rambling nonsense.

>He is 15 where I am from that is age of consent
> He made his own decision is not like she tied him up and...
> Don't think she deserves to be jailed

Would you say the same if it was a 15-year-old girl with a male teacher?

ExcessFame

True Villain
Damn we all had that one teacher in class who was an absolute hot a what baabhabhiat from back in the day :mjlol::mjcry:

I'd blackmail her to continue :drakelaugh:

Horta. Why am I a feminist for thinking a child chasing woman is disgusting?
Spare me the labels mate...couldn't get past your first sentence since it's all rambling nonsense.

The boy is 15 it's not like a women can impose her will on a 15 year old boy. At 15 we all had a teacher we wanted to dick down. I'm ashamed of men like you not understanding this is a dream. Keep flicking your rist like a women you diraac wearing traitor.

Bye fardosa.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
I wonder why the reaction by males is positive though, I get the whole testosterone thing..but psychologically it can F up a guy's outlook on relationships and how to interact with women. Do guys actually perceive this as a positive thing or is it because they're pressured to? And is it mainly teenage guys who think it's a 'lucky' thing, or do guys hold this view even after they've matured?
It's a huge win trust me.

In high school we used to have this fine blonde PAWG as chemistry teacher:diddyass: She was the main reason why I fell in love with that subject.:mybusiness:

Every time she would turn on the board and write chemical reaction formular the only thing I could concentrate on was that bouncing booty:lawd:

During her classes I would say I didn't understand so she could come to my desk and explain to me just so I can smell her scent and feel her closeness:mjcry:

After the end of school year I manned up and told her how I felt about her:meleshame:

She told me "I'm 31 and your 16, even if I was not a teacher and you weren't my student it just wouldn't have happenned".:kendrickcry:

I never felt so heartbroken after year long of fantasizing about fucking her in different positions several times a day.

Gadiid

The boy is 15 it's not like a women can impose her will on a 15 year old boy. At 15 we all had a teacher we wanted to dick down. I'm ashamed of men like you not understanding this is a dream. Keep flicking your rist like a women you diraac wearing traitor.

Bye fardosa.

If you're triggered this quick it is best we make peace and not talk sxb.
:manny:
You sound feminine as hell right now flinging insults like an upset ayeeyo.
:mjlol:

ExcessFame

True Villain

Bye fardosa.
Man said bye fardosa
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

In high school we used to have this fine blonde PAWG as chemistry teacher:diddyass: She was the main reason why I fell in love with that subject.:mybusiness:

Every time she would turn on the board and write chemical reaction formular the only thing I could concentrate on was that bouncing booty:lawd:

During her classes I would say I didn't understand so she could come to my desk and explain to me just so I can smell her scent and feel her closeness:mjcry:

After the end of school year I manned up and told her how I felt about her:meleshame:

She told me "I'm 31 and your 16, even if I was not a teacher and you weren't my student it just wouldn't have happenned".:kendrickcry:

I never felt so heartbroken after year long of fantasizing about fucking her in different positions several times a day.

My brother :friendhug:

Women are becoming desperate these days, they are even trying it with kids. This could have easily went to a bar and got some dick but she chose a 15 yo and you guys are defending her.:kodaksmiley::nahgirl:

Gadiid

Women are becoming desperate these days, they are even trying it with kids. This could have easily went to a bar and got some dick but she chose a 15 yo and you guys are defending her.:kodaksmiley::nahgirl:

That's what I'm saying man.
You'd think some would be adults instead of regressing to their frustrated horny teenager days but nah.
They're still dreaming of miss Becky from year 9..
But call this for what it is and they'll call you a SJW.
:bell:
Simps wallahi.

TooMacaan

VIP

Man said "smell her scent and feel her closeness":mindblown::farmajoyaab:

Good thing you had a teacher with morals, I guess. Can you at least admit it's unethical if the adult were to take advantage of the child's crush (regardless of whether the student "wanted" it too)? And would you still argue that it's a "huge win" if the teacher were ugly?

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Man said "smell her scent and feel her closeness":mindblown::farmajoyaab:

Good thing you had a teacher with morals, I guess. Can you at least admit it's unethical if the adult were to take advantage of the child's crush (regardless of whether the student "wanted" it too)? And would you still argue that it's a "huge win" if the teacher were ugly?
If there's mutual attraction between a female teacher and male student nothing wrong with it imv, as long as they keep their relationship a secret.

As for male teacher on the other hand, . . . .

He should be jailed and sterilized.

TooMacaan

VIP
If there's mutual attraction between a female teacher and male student nothing wrong with it imv, as long as they keep their relationship a secret.

As for male teacher on the other hand, . . . .

He should be jailed and sterilized.
That doesn't make any sense. What if there's a "mutual attraction" between a male teacher and a female student, and she's willing to keep their relationship a secret??? Many girls have crushes on their teachers too. Why the double standard?

I wonder why the reaction by males is positive though, I get the whole testosterone thing..but psychologically it can F up a guy's outlook on relationships and how to interact with women. Do guys actually perceive this as a positive thing or is it because they're pressured to? And is it mainly teenage guys who think it's a 'lucky' thing, or do guys hold this view even after they've matured?

I don't think it's pressure. A young boy snaring an older more intelligent female teacher is seen as an impressive feat especially since females in this position generally tend to act less on their sexual hormones. For the older guys, it's more of a feeling of penitence that they didn't get the opportunity . Either way I think you can get a good idea by reading through the replies here :mjlaugh:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
That doesn't make any sense. What if there's a "mutual attraction" between a male teacher and a female student, and she's willing to keep their relationship a secret??? Many girls have crushes on their teachers too. Why the double standard?
Men and women are just wired differently. Dont understand why is it so hard to for some to comprehend.

The psychological impact a boy could have from a teacher-student relationship is completely different from a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending