Female teacher from Newham jailed for sex with 15-year-old student

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/new...iled-for-sex-with-15-year-old-pupil-1-5225778

She has been sentenced to only 16 months in prison.

image.jpg

Its a school in London that my nephew attends

TooMacaan

VIP
Disgusting. The law needs to be harsher in sentencing these women; a pedo is a pedo.

The general public also needs to stop reacting so lightly to these type of crimes as well. At the end of the day, it's rape and the boys are victims.

A story like this comes to light at least once a month, like clockwork. I'm starting to believe there are more female sexual predators in this profession than any other.
The real question is why would you ever risk it all for a kid :hova:

A story like this comes to light at least once a month, like clockwork. I'm starting to believe there are more female sexual predators in this profession than any other.
The real question is why would you ever risk it all for a kid :hova:

@Hades I've been told the younger guys are like energizer bunny that must have something to do with it :duck:

Wallahi the youth today don't know when they have something good going. If I smashed my teacher in would never snitch on her:fittytousand:

We should have female predators as incentives for the boys that need encouragement to do well in school.

Disgusting. The law needs to be harsher in sentencing these women; a pedo is a pedo.

The general public also needs to stop reacting so lightly to these type of crimes as well. At the end of the day, it's rape and the boys are victims.

I agree with you. I don't support the double standards as well but I can understand where it stems from. Firstly, it is much easier for a male to coerce a female than the reverse. Also the reaction by males (for the most part) is a positive one which gives us the notion that less damage is done to the victim.

Usually the so called feminists are nowhere to be found when discussing this topic. But you are a rare exception who actually supports gender equality.

As I read the article, the boys dad turned her in....:jcoleno: this is defiantly player hating from the dad that must be cadaan. The father must be a spineless male feminist, abaha wase we don't need weasels like that

Lock her up and dash the key.
Disgusting.

Maxa ka galey niyo? He is smashing a teacher and your xoolo, sjw male feminist says this is disgusting? You must be a flamboyant farax that does the Kylie Kenner challenge when your parents leave the house. Wallahi you might as well get some Victoria secret panties you batty boy

I don't care about "equality" in this case, young blood smashing a fit teacher on a regular basis. I hope you repent for your sins you traitor.

TooMacaan

VIP
I agree with you. I don't support the double standards as well but I can understand where it stems from. Firstly, it is much easier for a male to coerce a female than the reverse. Also the reaction by males (for the most part) is a positive one which gives us the notion that less damage is done to the victim.

Usually the so called feminists are nowhere to be found when discussing this topic. But you are a rare exception who actually supports gender equality.
I wonder why the reaction by males is positive though, I get the whole testosterone thing..but psychologically it can F up a guy's outlook on relationships and how to interact with women. Do guys actually perceive this as a positive thing or is it because they're pressured to? And is it mainly teenage guys who think it's a 'lucky' thing, or do guys hold this view even after they've matured?

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Maxa ka galey niyo? He is smashing a teacher and your xoolo, sjw male feminist says this is disgusting? You must be a flamboyant farax that does the Kylie Kenner challenge when your parents leave the house. Wallahi you might as well get some Victoria secret panties you batty boy

I don't care about "equality" in this case, young blood smashing a fit teacher on a regular basis. I hope you repent for your sins you traitor.
It's shocking how many effeminate betas roamimg here. :draketf:

The kid is living the dream hundred of millions of school boys around the world could only dream of:salute:

>He is 15 where I am from that is age of consent
> He made his own decision is not like she tied him up and...
> Don't think she deserves to be jailed

TooMacaan

VIP
>He is 15 where I am from that is age of consent
> He made his own decision is not like she tied him up and...
> Don't think she deserves to be jailed
>She's an adult (and he's legally a kid)
>Where she's from, it's illegal to have relations with him
>thus, she knowingly broke the law
She def deserves to be jailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending