Female Supporters of FGM March In Gambia! They Want It Legalized

@Zob @AdoonkaAlle

It’s amazing to witness how this poster who clearly doesn’t have much morals slandered three Somali Muslim sisters who were as he pointed out were having discussions amongst themselves as being promoters of Zina. I’ve never done such a thing in my life. Even the die hard male haters on this forum that I have don’t accuse me of such a thing since most people know that I try to my best even if my views might seem unorthodox by some men, don’t go beyond the limits of the Sharia. I’ve always been conscious of that, even on an anonymous forum, because at the end of the day Allah is watching me. I fear no one but Allah.

But how can someone who claims to keep to the limits of the Sharia say what you’ve said? We all know the punishments of accusing chaste women are. But you do it continuously.

Should it be of any surprise to anyone that you’d lie and insinuate that people are Zanis and accuse people of promoters? No of course not since you’re the same man that insulted his own women. If you have a gloves off approach to Somali women and you’d argue that your women are the worst, then of course you’d be lose with your words and accuse any random Somali woman of whatever you want

71ABCF7F-A821-4AB0-A407-FF1141EE966D.jpeg

A man of integrity doesn’t write this and this for me also takes the cake:

910CD569-F31C-4A29-8D3F-6989C8ED9D62.jpeg

You have a history of lying. Your accusations that I’m a liar is based on what? Because I didn’t make a distinction in the first post? Yet here you are simply blatantly lying.

Attachments

• 1BF4055B-5263-4721-AD55-45DFADE5D8FD.jpeg
    1BF4055B-5263-4721-AD55-45DFADE5D8FD.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
@Zob @AdoonkaAlle

It’s amazing to witness how this poster who clearly doesn’t have much morals slandered three Somali Muslim sisters who were as he pointed out were having discussions amongst themselves as being promoters of Zina. I’ve never done such a thing in my life. Even the die hard male haters on this forum that I have don’t accuse me of such a thing since most people know that I try to my best even if my views might seem unorthodox by some men, don’t go beyond the limits of the Sharia. I’ve always been conscious of that, even on an anonymous forum, because at the end of the day Allah is watching me. I fear no one but Allah.

But how can someone who claims to keep to the limits of the Sharia say what you’ve said? We all know the punishments of accusing chaste women are. But you do it continuously.

Should it be of any surprise to anyone that you’d lie and insinuate that people are Zanis and accuse people of promoters? No of course not since you’re the same man that insulted his own women. If you have a gloves off approach to Somali women and you’d argue that your women are the worst, then of course you’d be lose with your words and accuse any random Somali woman of whatever you want

View attachment 321228

View attachment 321229

You have a history of lying. Your accusations that I’m a liar is based on what? Because I didn’t make a distinction in the first post? Yet here you are simply blatantly lying.
That is abhorrently vile to say the least.

@Zob @AdoonkaAlle

View attachment 321228

View attachment 321229

Youve still not apolgized? It just goes to show how much of a dishonest character you are and are acting like a munafiq by siding with white racist feminist ngo who want a blanket ban on all female circumcision.

Ku daaro that you are have never done zina in your entire life say wallahi you have never done it your life

And if you want me to stop looking at you in that light you can stop making excuses for somali girls 'living their best lives' was it you who was making excuses for hafs and yals thread when they went maimi and of them them got out of wedlock pregnancy or am I mistaken which I remember from my lurking days also one can call a spade a spade stop defending Somali girls in jilbabs who shake futos for ajanabis going viral like the ice cream girl

I stand by what I said in those screenshots about sg is based on real life in the hood you can't prove me wrong everyone knows that ask any madow nigga from the hood.

I've been lurking for years and witnessed even advicing woman when there in the process of getting married to conceal or to lie about their sexual/relationship past. That is just one instance I've witnessed you telling lies on many occasions in the past.

Youve still not apolgized? It just goes to show how much of a dishonest character you are and are acting like a munafiq by siding with white racist feminist ngo who want a blanket ban on all female circumcision.
When did I side with white racists? You won’t be able to showcase a single screenshot without looking like mad man.

Ku daaro that you are have never done zina in your entire life say wallahi you have never done it your life
Why would you accuse me of that? I want to know the sick thought process of what goes in your mind. Who are you that I have to prove my self? You’re like the dirt on the back of my shoes? Alhamdulliah I’ve never committed such an act. And I’ll never forgive you for. You think because it’s an anonymous forum you can make up stories. Wallahi I’ll never forgive you for lying about and wallahi you lied about me and it’s the night of Ramadan.

You know you lied about me. Deep down you know but you’re an evil man whose heart is filled with hasad.
And if you want me to stop looking at you in that light
I don’t care how you look at me. I think you’re like the filth on the bottom of my shoe. I just can’t believe someone will accuse someone of being a Zani, call Somali women in general as being promiscuous and then act like you fear Allah.
you can stop making excuses for somali girls 'living their best lives' was it you who was making excuses for hafs and yals thread when they went maimi and of them them got out of wedlock pregnancy or am I mistaken which I remember from my lurking days also one can call a spade a spade stop defending Somali girls in jilbabs who shake futos for ajanabis going viral like the ice cream girl
Ah yes another lie. All you do is lie and lie and the fact that you’re accusing me of Zina when you don’t know me on a personal level shows how mentally challenged you are.
I stand by what I said in those screenshots about sg is based on real life in the hood you can't prove me wrong everyone knows that ask any madow nigga from the hood.

Everyone knows that Somali women are the most promiscuous? Wow. What a nasty man you are.
I've been lurking for years and witnessed even advicing woman when there in the process of getting married to conceal or to lie about their sexual/relationship past. That is just one instance I've witnessed you telling lies on many occasions in the past.
LOOOL continue for everyone can see how crazy you are. This is truly funny.

Definitely a mask off situation. It’s truly sad to see someone be this evil and vile. It’s the month of Ramadan and you’ve accused me of something I’ve never done, never promoted all because of the hatred in your heart. I think you’re mentally ill. Seek help!

I’ll be collecting all of those ajars!

Last edited:
That is abhorrently vile to say the least.
I’m still being lied about. Now I’m being told i defended women shaking their bodies in public, I defended Hal’s and Yas and whatever and the list continues.

Anyways that poster is probably going to continue. Being a woman with opinions truly brings out the degenerates filled with hatred. I’m just going to block him because only intense hatred can make someone lie about them in this way.

How patronising, you sure do a good job of infantalizing women or making them look inferior like an animal more than any sexist could.
Oh you go the wrong end of the stick laddy, this was intended for the male gentle nomads, obviously you are neither, ergo applies not to you.

I’m still being lied about. Now I’m being told i defended women shaking their bodies in public, I defended Hal’s and Yas and whatever and the list continues.

Anyways that poster is probably going to continue. Being a woman with opinions truly brings out the degenerates filled with hatred. I’m just going to block him because only intense hatred can make someone lie about them in this way.
Who are these people? Were they raised by binary wolves?

Now that is an example of pick me’s.

Pick me women are dangerous.

You’ll never see men marching to bring back cultural practices that harm and cause severe pain for them, that actually doesn’t benefit them but only women.

Misogynistic cultural practices has dehumanized women so much, that they’re been programmed to put the corrupt needs of many men over their own.

This is what I mean when I say, ‘simp’ and ‘pick me’ behavior is rife in women and anyone that tries to say that’s it’s fine for women to be this way is an enemy of womanhood.
I must be missing something if FGM benefits men.:jaynerd:
Also isn't this the same practice that's encouraged and literally practiced by women? Most men prefer women who haven't gone through this barbaric procedure and if you disagree, we can run a poll here. FGM does harm women, that part is true, but it no way shape or form benefits men.

Oh you go the wrong end of the stick laddy, this was intended for the male gentle nomads, obviously you are neither, ergo applies not to you.

Who are these people? Were they raised by binary wolves?
I get this all the time from some new male or triggered one until they calm down and realize I’m not going to accept it.

One poster used to spread lies about me and say I was married to a madow man and went to Nigerian parties and he spread it for 1 whole year. It was very strange indeed LOOOL. He said this because I dared to defend women marrying out.

Now this poster is accusing me of Kharji behavior due my exchange and insinuated that I’m a Zani.

This is simply the face of deep and evil misogyny. Many of the posters here can’t take my views. Im usually pro-women and very opinionated that’s why and it deeply offends them and since I’m usually very careful with my words, it’s hard for them to dissect what I say. They see me as a immoral feminist, but unlike the straight up feminists who might deny Islamic law and is secular, I stick to the deen and talk about women’s rights within the limits of Islam, hence I’m incredibly frustrating to them since I don’t fit the mold so they have to resort to lies and twisting. I’m sure you’ve noticed, a good % of what I say is taken out of context.

It’s also always the new posters as well. Look at all the guys that attacked me. All new. Most of the old male posters have gotten used to me and don’t make up lies anymore. Even the poster who used to say I was married to a madow stopped now since deep down he knows he clearly lied and dropped it.

One of the craziest and funniest encounter has to be one of the posters on this thread who also tried to attack me on this thread, I’m not going to mention his name, @ed me when he was very new to sspot and just randomly said I hate good men that are conservative like him. I have never said that in my life and off the bat he pretended he was a victim when I’ve never interacted with him.

When did I side with white racists? You won’t be able to showcase a single screenshot without looking like mad man.
You now just want bicker over and over for no reason you've still not apologised to the Muslimahs.
What screeshot is needed when you've not condemned them white racist feminists/ngo but you. Condemn the Muslim women, that is how munafiqs act

Why would you accuse me of that? I want to know the sick thought process of what goes in your mind. Who are you that I have to prove my self? You’re like the dirt on the back of my shoes? Alhamdulliah I’ve never committed such an act. And I’ll never forgive you for. You think because it’s an anonymous forum you can make up stories. Wallahi I’ll never forgive you for lying about and wallahi you lied about me and it’s the night of Ramadan.

You know you lied about me. Deep down you know but you’re an evil man whose heart is filled with hasad.

Knowing your ways with words and twisting them and your deceit I need you to say "Wallahi I have never committed zina in my life or non-mahram never touched me in a sexual way" and I'll leave the rest to Allah also read then even read what I posted I said "most likely" as I was speculating based on behaviour and not down right accusing, you felt offended by that and ran with it.
I don’t care how you look at me. I think you’re like the filth on the bottom of my shoe. I just can’t believe someone will accuse someone of being a Zani, call Somali women in general as being promiscuous and then act like you fear Allah.

You're just in denial now and playing victim as you can't refute truth are you from a hood backround did you grow up in that background you would know otherwise name any other group of mmuslimm girls that beat Somali girls to it in the hood, even in the Blue Story film they had a Somali girl hanging around with gangs and no other girls not even madow Christian girls.

Ah yes another lie. All you do is lie and lie and the fact that you’re accusing me of Zina when you don’t know me on a personal level shows how mentally challenged you are.
Did you not say don't call them dilos? Why can't people call a spade a spade?You are clearly lying now fyi the definition of is? A woman who engages in promiscuous sexual activities e.g shaking futo right next to a man recorded kkn video to go viral.

Everyone knows that Somali women are the most promiscuous? Wow. What a nasty man you are.

LOOOL continue for everyone can see how crazy you are. This is truly funny.
Yes they are the most promiscuous Muslim girls in the hood now stopp the pretence or name me any other that beats them.

Definitely a mask off situation. It’s truly sad to see someone be this evil and vile. It’s the month of Ramadan and you’ve accused me of something I’ve never done, never promoted all because of the hatred in your heart. I think you’re mentally ill. Seek help!

I’ll be collecting all of those ajars!
Yes you have yourr in denial now, I know it was while back you adviced girls to either conceal lie about their sexual history bbeforee marriage. It's shows your deceitful, dishonest character and lying ways.

You now just want bicker over and over for no reason you've still not apologised to the Muslimahs.
What screeshot is needed when you've not condemned them white racist feminists/ngo but you. Condemn the Muslim women, that is how munafiqs act
That’s a lie. I condemned them in page 1. Actually read the thread before making such claims.
Knowing your ways with words and twisting them and your deceit I need you to say "Wallahi I have never committed zina in my life or non-mahram never touched me in a sexual way" and I'll leave the rest to Allah also read then even read what I posted I said "most likely" as I was speculating based on behaviour and not down right accusing, you felt offended by that and ran with it.
How could you speculate? Based on what? Your mental health issues?
You're just in denial now and playing victim as you can't refute truth are you from a hood backround did you grow up in that background you would know otherwise name any other group of mmuslimm girls that beat Somali girls to it in the hood, even in the Blue Story film they had a Somali girl hanging around with gangs and no other girls not even madow Christian girls.
Okay, so you saw a movie and now believe promiscuousness is common with your people.
Did you not say don't call them dilos? Why can't people call a spade a spade?You are clearly lying now fyi the definition of is? A woman who engages in promiscuous sexual activities e.g shaking futo right next to a man recorded kkn video to go viral.

Yes they are the most promiscuous Muslim girls in the hood now stopp the pretence or name me any other that beats them.
Anyone that says that about their own people is animal and during Ramadan? Continue digging yourself a hole.
Yes you have yourr in denial now, I know it was while back you adviced girls to either conceal lie about their sexual history bbeforee marriage. It's shows your deceitful, dishonest character and lying ways.
Conceal? You do know that Islamically it’s haram to reveal your past sins? That’s an actual Islamic point. Even you as a man can not talk about what you used to do.

The way you make sure to marry a virgin is via reputation and by asking people about her level of religiosity.

As a man you can also talk about how important virginity is to you and tell her If she has a past and she fears Allah to not continue with the proposal.

What I’m saying isn’t controversial. You’ll find most scholars saying this.

I’d never advocate for woman that’s been asked straight up to hide it since I’d be mad if my partner lied.

This is the issue with you. You’re overly emotional and take everything I say out of context.

I get this all the time from some new male or triggered one until they calm down and realize I’m not going to accept it.

One poster used to spread lies about me and say I was married to a madow man and went to Nigerian parties and he spread it for 1 whole year. It was very strange indeed LOOOL. He said this because I dared to defend women marrying out.

Now this poster is accusing me of Kharji behavior due my exchange and insinuated that I’m a Zani.

This is simply the face of deep and evil misogyny. Many of the posters here can’t take my views. Im usually pro-women and very opinionated that’s why and it deeply offends them and since I’m usually very careful with my words, it’s hard for them to dissect what I say. They see me as a immoral feminist, but unlike the straight up feminists who might deny Islamic law and is secular, I stick to the deen and talk about women’s rights within the limits of Islam, hence I’m incredibly frustrating to them since I don’t fit the mold so they have to resort to lies and twisting. I’m sure you’ve noticed, a good % of what I say is taken out of context.

It’s also always the new posters as well. Look at all the guys that attacked me. All new. Most of the old male posters have gotten used to me and don’t make up lies anymore. Even the poster who used to say I was married to a madow stopped now since deep down he knows he clearly lied and dropped it.

One of the craziest and funniest encounter has to be one of the posters on this thread who also tried to attack me on this thread, I’m not going to mention his name, @ed me when he was very new to sspot and just randomly said I hate good men that are conservative like him. I have never said that in my life and off the bat he pretended he was a victim when I’ve never interacted with him.
It is a uniquely new phenomenon, at least to me, where a Somali man deliberately would go down a rabbit hole to besmirch his fellow females. Astounding, if trully sad. I have got a theory: I think some hardly grasp the essence of what is being debated, and instead bounce pillar to post as if flayed bulging boar on rotisserie for relevance, for those have barely passed their GCSEs with their front neural lobe yet fully developed, and potentially inflicted with attachment syndrome.

It is a uniquely new phenomenon, at least to me, where a Somali man deliberately would go down a rabbit hole to besmirch his fellow females. Astounding, if trully sad. I have got a theory: I think some hardly grasp the essence of what is being debated, and instead bounce pillar to post as if flayed bulging boar on rotisserie for relevance, for those have barely passed their GCSEs with their front neural lobe yet fully developed, and potentially inflicted with attachment syndrome.
I’ve clocked that as well but many aren’t young. The ones that have caused me the most havoc were in their 30s with kids.

A while back there was a debate about the Somali Ice cream girl that was dancing. Some of the guys accused her of Zina and being the type to make adult videos. Whilst I found the behavior of the dancing girl abhorrent and not befitting of a Muslima, I merely pointed out that using terms like **** and being downright just crude can be dangerous for a man’s akhira since strictly you need 4 witnesses to call someone that and one simply shouldn’t be graphic. Also, some of the men started to generalizing Somali girls and that made things even messier. I think for most men that are intellectually honest and smart will see that I’m not defending bad behavior.

Now to the topic of concealing pasts. In one thread I think I said people shouldn’t reveal their pasts. It’s controversial, yes and even uncomfortable for someone like me. But most scholars are of the opinion that revealing past sins are haram. Obviously there are ways to go about to to make sure you marry a virgin. You look at her rep in the community, you look at her family, you do background research and the list continues.
Now because of I’ve said this, I’m of being accused of being an evil woman who enables haram.

I condemned them in page 1. Actually read the thread before making such claims.
Youve still not apologised to the Muslim women and youve only condemned those cadaans in a very polite manner but have harsh words for your fellow Muslim this is the way of the khawarij you are like a feminist extremist
How could you speculate? Based on what? Your mental health issues?
Your are still not clearing my doubt/speculations about you. Just do what I told you.
Okay, so you saw a movie and now believe promiscuousness is common with your people.
I don't know if you have a reading comprehension problem or something I said that in addition to my main witness growing up in the hood and visiting many other hoods to see friends

Anyone that says that about their own people is animal and during Ramadan? Continue digging yourself a hole.

Conceal? You do know that Islamically it’s haram to reveal your past sins? That’s an actual Islamic point. Even you as a man can not talk about what you used to do.

The way you make sure to marry a virgin is via reputation and by asking people about her level of religiosity.

As a man you can also talk about how important virginity is to you and tell her If she has a past and she fears Allah to not continue with the proposal.

What I’m saying isn’t controversial. You’ll find most scholars saying this.

I’d never advocate for woman that’s been asked straight up to hide it since I’d be mad if my partner lied.

This is the issue with you. You’re overly emotional and take everything I say out of context.
At least you are not denying the my accusation of you advicing to lie in the past but now I see you are growing and have better stance on this and can't disagree here mashallah keep growing.

A while back there was a debate about the Somali Ice cream girl that was dancing. Some of the guys accused her of Zina and being the type to make adult videos. Whilst I found the behavior of the dancing girl abhorrent and not befitting of a Muslima, I merely pointed out that using terms like **** and being downright just crude can be dangerous for a man’s akhira since strictly you need 4 witnesses to call someone that and one simply shouldn’t be graphic. Also, some of the men started to generalizing Somali girls and that made things even messier. I think for most men that are intellectually honest and smart will see that I’m not defending bad behavior.

In a previous post I've just referenced the definition of dhil0 it does not necessarily mean a female who engages in intercourse it also behaviours and activities which was on camara so you dont need 4 witnesses

Last edited:
I’ve clocked that as well but many aren’t young. The ones that have caused me the most havoc were in their 30s with kids.

The older ones have no excuse, and deserve to be trussed up at the guillotine.
Now to the topic of concealing pasts. In one thread I think I said people shouldn’t reveal their pasts. It’s controversial, yes and even uncomfortable for someone like me. But most scholars are of the opinion that revealing past sins are haram. Obviously there are ways to go about to to make sure you marry a virgin. You look at her rep in the community, you look at her family, you do background research and the list continues.
The hadith is very clear on that باب سَتْرِ الْمُؤْمِنِ عَلَى نَفْسِهِ

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying. "All the sins of my followers will be forgiven except those of the Mujahirin (those who commit a sin openly or disclose their sins to the people). An example of such disclosure is that a person commits a sin at night and though Allah screens it from the public, then he comes in the morning, and says, 'O so-and-so, I did such-and-such (evil) deed yesterday,' though he spent his night screened by his Lord (none knowing about his sin) and in the morning he removes Allah's screen from himself."
سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ "‏
كُلُّ أُمَّتِي مُعَافًى إِلاَّ الْمُجَاهِرِينَ، وَإِنَّ مِنَ الْمَجَانَةِ أَنْ يَعْمَلَ الرَّجُلُ بِاللَّيْلِ عَمَلاً، ثُمَّ يُصْبِحَ وَقَدْ سَتَرَهُ اللَّهُ، فَيَقُولَ يَا فُلاَنُ عَمِلْتُ الْبَارِحَةَ كَذَا وَكَذَا، وَقَدْ بَاتَ يَسْتُرُهُ رَبُّهُ وَيُصْبِحُ يَكْشِفُ سِتْرَ اللَّهِ عَنْهُ ‏"‏‏.‏
Now because of I’ve said this, I’m of being accused of being an evil woman who enables haram.
Here is a wild thought: how about fully morphing into modern day Arawelo, and start neutering them, virtually of course? I shall lend you the tools and well-refined subalterns.

Last edited:
Youve still not apologised to the Muslim women and youve only condemned those cadaans in a very polite manner
You just said earlier I don’t condemn them. Why are you back peddling liar? You said I didn’t, so stick to that so that I can even more ajr from you and your lies.
but have harsh words for your fellow Muslim this is the way of the khawarij you are like a feminist extremist
What’s worse ‘pick me’ or calling Somali women promiscuous? Drop the act. What you said is even eligible for hadd punishment. You do not care about Muslim women.

I can easily play your game but it will be even worse. You’ll condemn Muslim Somali women for Zina but I haven’t seen you condemn Gaalos.

This is nothing but a game for you because you’re a weirdo.
Your are still not clearing my doubt/speculations about you. Just do what I told you.
Who the hell are you for me to clear your doubts. In fact if you continue insulting me I’d get more ajar. You’re nothing to me but a deviant that should be dealt with.
I don't know if you have a reading comprehension problem or something I said that in addition to my main witness growing up in the hood and visiting many other hoods to see friends
So because you saw a few cases, you’ll tar Somali women in general whilst demanding I apologize for calling some women pick me for FGM. What a vile hypocrite.

Where is your harshness towards the gaal women? Interesting game we are playing right?
At least you are not denying the my accusation of you advicing to lie in the past but now I see you are growing and have better stance on this and can't disagree here mashallah keep growing.
Not revealing your past sins is an Islamic point warya. Go learn your deen. What’s wrong with you?

The thing is, unlike you I don’t lie, you do. Your whole tirade has been lying and taking things out of context. ‘YoU diDn’T conDemN gAaLs’ but when you realized I did you changed the tone and you didn’t do it harsh enough, but jokes on you since I did!

I’m going to leave now. I’m going to let you continue insulting me so that I can get your ajr and so that you can get even more sins. I don’t think I’ve disliked a poster as much I’ve disliked you ever on this forum.

Anways as interesting as it was, I’m blocking you so no point replying I won’t see it. And just know, I’ll never forgive you for your behavior.

The older ones have no excuse, and deserve to be trussed up at the guillotine.

The hadith is very clear on that باب سَتْرِ الْمُؤْمِنِ عَلَى نَفْسِهِ

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying. "All the sins of my followers will be forgiven except those of the Mujahirin (those who commit a sin openly or disclose their sins to the people). An example of such disclosure is that a person commits a sin at night and though Allah screens it from the public, then he comes in the morning, and says, 'O so-and-so, I did such-and-such (evil) deed yesterday,' though he spent his night screened by his Lord (none knowing about his sin) and in the morning he removes Allah's screen from himself."
سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ "‏
كُلُّ أُمَّتِي مُعَافًى إِلاَّ الْمُجَاهِرِينَ، وَإِنَّ مِنَ الْمَجَانَةِ أَنْ يَعْمَلَ الرَّجُلُ بِاللَّيْلِ عَمَلاً، ثُمَّ يُصْبِحَ وَقَدْ سَتَرَهُ اللَّهُ، فَيَقُولَ يَا فُلاَنُ عَمِلْتُ الْبَارِحَةَ كَذَا وَكَذَا، وَقَدْ بَاتَ يَسْتُرُهُ رَبُّهُ وَيُصْبِحُ يَكْشِفُ سِتْرَ اللَّهِ عَنْهُ ‏"‏‏.‏

Here is a wild thought: how about fully morphing into modern day Arawelo, and start neutering them, virtually of course? I shall lend you the tools and well-refined subalterns.
LOOOOL this made me laugh!

Nah I don’t care enough. I’ve officially blocked him. I’ve blocked 5 members now. Going to turn a new leaf. Much rather have intellectual conversations with people that have the ability to understand the points being made.

You just said earlier I don’t condemn them. Why are you back peddling liar? You said I didn’t, so stick to that so that I can even more ajr from you and your lies.

You are immoral individual who is still refusing to apologise to Muslim women at like the 6th time of asking demanding their rights, stop being narcissistic and don't keep acting like a munafiq and what I meant was you won't condemn like you did in the same manner you did the Muslimahs
What’s worse ‘pick me’ or calling Somali women promiscuous? Drop the act. What you said is even eligible for hadd punishment. You do not care about Muslim women.
Are you dumb? How can you even compare the 2, Somali girls in the hood who smoke weed and do zina that's who I called promiscuous I filly stand by what I said and yes that demographic is sadly the most promiscuous Muslim girls in the hood in UK, you are trying to compare those degenerate to pious village Muslimahs ina African village protesting their to practise their sunnah.
I can easily play your game but it will be even worse. You’ll condemn Muslim Somali women for Zina but I haven’t seen you condemn Gaalos.
You're just daft aren't you where are gaalos even in the equation we are talking about Muslim women

This is nothing but a game for you because you’re a weirdo.
Biggest weirdo is you claims to be married for how long now? Where are your babies? You've been claiming to be married for 2 years now are you even pregnant yet or are you lying about the marriage may I ask. You are chronically online 24/7 bickering on gender war threads with little boys and I assume you are 30+.

This is like the 2nd or 3rd time you said blocked me but still @ me. You are a gender war addict you are on almost every gender war thread even the bait ones. I have a suggestion for you why don't you be the female version of @AdoonkaAlle and only engage in some few selective gender war threads that are related to the deen? I bet you won't you addict keep acting like a little immature girl when you are old lady.
Who the hell are you for me to clear your doubts. In fact if you continue insulting me I’d get more ajar. You’re nothing to me but a deviant that should be whilled

Are you guilty if not do as I said other just stop going back and forth with me

So because you saw a few cases, you’ll tar Somali women in general whilst demanding I apologize for calling some women pick me for FGM. What a vile hypocrite.
When did I say all Somali women in general are you sick in the head. What I said is truth those Somali girls who are promiscuous they the biggest Muslim female demographic ethnic group per capita and I stand by what said unlike you who can't still stand by insulting pious Muslim women and refusing to apologise

Where is your harshness towards the gaal women? Interesting game we are playing right?
There are gaal in the equation of what I'm discussing I was talking which Muslim ethic background group of females are most promiscuous in the hood
Not revealing your past sins is an Islamic point warya. Go learn your deen. What’s wrong with you?
I know that don't be dumb but I bet you enjoy being deceitful don't you.
The thing is, unlike you I don’t lie, you do.

You are the worst lier because you adviced other Muslim girls to lie I myself have never done that. It's one thing to be lier yourself and then a whole another ball to convunxe others to lie too you are like shaydaan

Your whole tirade has been lying and taking things out of context. ‘YoU diDn’T conDemN gAaLs’ but when you realized I did you changed the tone and you didn’t do it harsh enough, but jokes on you since I did!
When did you call harsh words for the gaalo women like you did with the innocent muslimahs?

I’m going to leave now. I’m going to let you continue insulting me so that I can get your ajr and so that you can get even more sins. I don’t think I’ve disliked a poster as much I’ve disliked you ever on this forum.
Anways as interesting as it was, I’m blocking you so no point replying I won’t see it. And just know, I’ll never forgive you for your behavior.
You said like 2 or 3 times you blocked you Gender war addict.

Trending