Female Energy VS Male Energy

Rappers are rich and it is pretty much as masculine as possible

Rappers don't have women paying for them. They are too busy paying for insta girls flights and hotels.

Its broke average men like you who have simpleton women paying for them.

What is masculine and what is feminine is pretty evident, whether you are male or female.

We both know, that having a woman take care of you financially is traditionally feminine. She is taking care of you, and now she wears the trousers. Please sit back down.

Cream of the crop men don't have women paying for them, because they have money. YOU need a woman paying for you because you're probably broke and regularly ask hooyo for a tenner.

If I said a real woman is one that says home and cooks and cleans for her man and you would be screaming misogyny so pipe down yarey. We don't need tears here. Only a man knows what it takes to be a real man and true masculinity-you don't know a single thing about it .

Women's ere crying for equality all this time but turns out they only want to have their cake and eat it too. Selective gender equality when certain things are advantageous to them. It's 2020, it's either we do everything equal to the T or we go the traditional route.

If a man can pay shit for a woman in an equal opportunity world, then why is it a problem when it's vice versa? Granted , you'd have a point if you would be a traditional stay at home mother

If I said a real woman is one that says home and cooks and cleans for her man and you would be screaming misogyny so pipe down yarey. We don't need tears here. Only a man knows what it takes to be a real man and true masculinity-you don't know a single thing about it .

Women's ere crying for equality all this time but turns out they only want to have their cake and eat it too. Selective gender equality when certain things are advantageous to them. It's 2020, it's either we do everything equal to the T or we go the traditional route.

If a man can pay shit for a woman in an equal opportunity world, then why is it a problem when it's vice versa? Granted , you'd have a point if you would be a traditional stay at home mother

Despite your point about women's cry for equality, women are still the ones doing most of the cooking, cleaning and child rearing in relationships despite supposed 'equality' and woman now paying for bills ect. Studies show this as well, hence why many woman are growing resentful towards marriage. To make matters worse, now we have a generation of little boys who want all the traditional privileges of being a man, without the responsibility. Using 'equality' as a way to blackmail women into being your glorified donkey doesn't run with me.

We have @Tukraq talking about leading women and talks of 4 wives, yet he wants women to pay for him?

Despite your point about women's cry for equality, women are still the ones doing most of the cooking, cleaning and child rearing in relationships despite supposed 'equality' and woman now paying for bills ect. Studies show this as well, hence why many woman are growing resentful towards marriage. To make matters worse, now we have a generation of little boys who want all the traditional privileges of being a man without the responsibility. Using 'equality' as a way to blackmail women into being your glorified donkey doesn't run with me.
Men are the ones opting out of marriage in droves tbh so let's not be misleading. Studies show less men are willing getting married in their lifetime.

Men are the ones opting out of marriage in droves tbh so let's not be misleading. Studies show less men are willing getting married in their lifetime.

Yes in the west. What incentive does a western man have when many women are willing to behave like wives without marriage even being on the cards?

They are cooking, cleaning, having sex and even having their babies without a ring in sight.

So yes, marriage is most definitely at an all time low.

Despite your point about women's cry for equality, women are still the ones doing most of the cooking, cleaning and child rearing in relationships despite supposed 'equality' and woman now paying for bills ect. Studies show this as well, hence why many woman are growing resentful towards marriage. To make matters worse, now we have a generation of little boys who want all the traditional privileges of being a man, without the responsibility. Using 'equality' as a way to blackmail women into being your glorified donkey doesn't run with me.

We have @Tukraq talking about leading women and talks of 4 wives, yet he wants women to pay for him?
one question, does your husband do dishes in his own household?

Yes in the west. What incentive does a western man have when many women are willing to behave like wives without marriage even being on the cards?

They are cooking, cleaning, having sex and even having their babies without a ring in sight.

So yes, marriage is most definitely at an all time low.
Yes, so marriage is rendered useless not to mention no wanting to deal with the aftermath of divorce where half of your assets are taken away from you and so is Ur child

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
yet out of more than 100,000 prophets sent by Allah, non and i mean NADA were women.
:mjlol:

Allah couldnt, in his infinite knowledge and wisdom bring himself to send a female prophet. why?

No where in the Quran does it say there were no female prophets.
I experience them in intervals. One hour I feel immense male energy overtake me, the next hour, female. 12hrs each per energy in a 24 hour period, the ultimate zen.

The exception is uninterrupted, significant amounts of time with one or the other. When that happens with females, I feel our periods syncing up. When it happens with males, I start spontaneously ovulating.

:russ:hah so its not just me. I just think Somali women are more in tune with themselves
( obviously) then confused identity crises somali men, that's why you have noticed this.

I think Somalis in general need to find the balance... look at the chart I posted in post 1, the wounded male and female accurately describes the worst of Somali society, male and female.

Worst of Somali Female Society:

• Victim
  • Powerless
  • Weakness
  • Prone to manipulation
  • Needy
  • Co-dependent
  • Over Emotional
Worst of Somali Male Society:
  • Aggression
  • Abuser
  • Competitive
  • Unstable
  • Avoidance
  • Confrontational
  • Refuses to take responsibility
Does this not accurately describe the modern Somali Female and Male in 2019 :reallymaury:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Rappers are rich and it is pretty much as masculine as possible

Rappers are entertainers, and entertainers traditionally aren't known as masculine but as feminine.

Also, rap has always been a flamboyant art, rappers now a days wear skinny jeans and yoga paints, and have rainbow wigs.

:russ:hah so its not just me. I just think Somali women are more in tune with themselves
( obviously) then confused identity crises somali men, that's why you have noticed this.

I think Somalis in general need to find the balance... look at the chart I posted in post 1, the wounded male and female accurately describes the worst of Somali society, male and female.

• Victim
  • Powerless
  • Weakness
  • Prone to manipulation
  • Needy
  • Co-dependent
  • Over Emotional
  • Aggression
  • Abuser
  • Competitive
  • Unstable
  • Avoidance
  • Confrontational
Does this not accurately describe the modern Somali Female and Male in 2019 :reallymaury:
wallahi i will leave islam rn if u find me 1 female prophet. Can u confidently say that?

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
wallahi i will leave islam rn if u find me 1 female prophet. Can u confidently say that?

Why would you leave the religion of truth if there was a female prophet..... You don't believe in Allah swt? So your faith in Allah swt is gender based?

What if I said, " Wallahi I will leave islam if you can prove Iblis is a female"

Suspect jaahil shit :childplease:

VixR

Veritas

• Victim
  • Powerless
  • Weakness
  • Prone to manipulation
  • Needy
  • Co-dependent
  • Over Emotional
  • Aggression
  • Abuser
  • Competitive
  • Unstable
  • Avoidance
  • Confrontational
I was being sarcastic lol.

Why would you leave the religion of truth if there was a female prophet..... You don't believe in Allah swt? So your faith in Allah swt is gender based?

What if I said, " Wallahi I will leave islam if you can prove Iblis is a female"

Suspect jaahil shit :childplease:
If u really knew the grammar of the arabic language u would surely know iblees was a male. jokes on u.
:chrisfreshhah:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
If u really knew the grammar of the arabic language u would surely know iblees was a male. jokes on u.
:chrisfreshhah:

Idiot we all know Iblis is male,
Ok So should I leave islam them, since he's a male :pachah1:, see how your reasoning is retarded. But Since Iblis is a male, can we blame all of the worlds evil and fitna on the male gender :lolbron:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I was being sarcastic lol.
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts