Female Energy VS Male Energy

Idiot we all know Iblis is male,
Ok So should I leave islam them, since he's a male :pachah1:, see how your reasoning is retarded. But Since Iblis is a male, can we blame all of the worlds evil and fitna on the male gender :lolbron:
im still waiting for the female prophet Quran never mentioned.
:pachah1:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
im still waiting for the female prophet Quran never mentioned.
:pachah1:

According to hadith there were over 100,000 prophets of the human and jinn races of existence. :draketf:, no jinn prophets were mentioned in the Quran so they don't exist either right :deadosama:

The burden of proof is on you mr jahil.

According to hadith there were over 100,000 prophets of the human and jinn races of existence. :draketf:, no jinn prophets were mentioned in the Quran so they don't exist either right :deadosama:

The burden of proof is on you mr jahil.
im not the one talking about jinns here, we're not jinni, we're human and all those prophets didnt include jinn prophets. Those were only human and not to mention after the arrival of humans and the evacuation of jinns from the lands they started to share our prophets and as we all know our last scripture.
Again, i quoted the female that said that females were more efficient than men yet no woman prophet. I rest my case still waiting for the female prophet that wasnt mentioned in the Quran if u aint got an answer im looking for which u dont. nugu kala wad meesha yariisay.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
im not the one talking about jinns here, we're not jinni, we're human and all those prophets didnt include jinn prophets. Those were only human and not to mention after the arrival of humans and the evacuation of jinns from the lands they started to share our prophets and as we all know our last scripture.
Again, i quoted the female that said that females were more efficient than men yet no woman prophet. I rest my case still waiting for the female prophet that wasnt mentioned in the Quran if u aint got an answer im looking for which u dont. nugu kala wad meesha yariisay.

Disprove that there were female Jinni prophets :pachah1:

Tukraq

VIP
Rappers are entertainers, and entertainers traditionally aren't known as masculine but as feminine.

Also, rap has always been a flamboyant art, rappers now a days wear skinny jeans and yoga paints, and have rainbow wigs.
Rappers aren’t only entertainers, there also gang bangers and killers, these ain’t no pop stars, there traditionally known as masculine aka the Tupac’s of the world not the micheal jacksons, rap is the most hyper masculine genre

Trending