Female Energy VS Male Energy

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
When I access my male energy, i can focus on tasks one at a time, complete goals with efficiency, not think of 60 different things of once, not be mentally stressed, i take things easy, but I know when to go into over drive, I can spend time by myself and be chill, and detox and relax with my homeboys. Take care of business and home with no sweat of my back. I hardly talk and just say what needs to be needed, with the homies i can crack up and tell jokes.

I've been hanging out with women more lately, which isn't my favorite thing to do, but helps with keeping a social circle around, and I noticed a lot more feminine energy creeping in and its sending me out of whack.

Im multi tasking more and thinking late at night before I sleep about all the shit i need to have done, need to do, didn't do etc, before I would just rest and sleep, im getting more emotional, I don't like being alone, I need a person around to vent to, i always want to wear a sweater, im being too patient with obvious and blatant fuckery, instead of breaking their backs, very effeminate soft shit. My home girl saw this change and how its stressing me and said wtf goings on.

I think becoming an adult, we all need to balance these two energies in order to be the best we can be, and I think some somali adults are failing because they gravitate more heavily towards the negatives of 1 energy grouping.

Balance is needed

balancemalefemale.jpg

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Male energy female energy wtf is this xaar always these dumb new terms that don't make any sense. Naag baad tahay you only have female energy.

When you get Gus iyo balls you can talk about male energy.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Male energy female energy wtf is this xaar always these dumb new terms that don't make any sense. Naag baad tahay you only have female energy.

When you get Gus iyo balls you can talk about male energy.
somali men have strong female energy because they are comfortable with a woman taking care of them, that is feminine to me.

Im just trying to provide clarity to my people.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
somali men have strong female energy because they are comfortable with a woman taking care of them, that is feminine to me.

Yes that's being feminine as I mentioned many times and got attacked many.times for calling them feminine

But in my.opinion only one with gus iyo xiniinyo can acquire true male energy.

Being creative etc and.those.things mentioned.in.image have noting to do with being a.female or male.

But I get where you are.coming.from

Last edited:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Yes that's being feminine as I mentioned many times and got attacked many.times for calling them feminine but tired.

But in my.opinion only one with gus iyo xiniinyo can acquire true male energy.

Being creative etc and.those.things mentioned.in.image have noting to do with being a.female or male.

But I get where you are.coming.from

do gay men have true male energy :mjlol: i think male energy can be harnessed and accessed, but i agree with you

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA Walle you kill me but youve made a point

Bro wallahi im an out the box thinker :russ::russ::russ:

honestly i treat qanis men basically like women waa naago :gucciwhat: energy shit is real, thats why people can say " i dont know them but 1 look at their face i can tell i dont like them" :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP

that aint feminine thats pimping/getting a check out a female which is more macho man type of thing if your having several women paying for you

that aint feminine thats pimping/getting a check out a female which is more macho man type of thing if your having several women paying for you

Never in the history of man has women paying for men ever been considered 'macho' or feminine.

Never in the history of man has women paying for men ever been considered 'macho' or feminine.
Actually women paying for men is alot more common than you think and it's just because times are changing and so is gender dynamics. I can speak from personal experience, where I have had women pay for my uber E.g and other stuff.

Get with the times huuno

Actually women paying for men is alot more common than you think and it's just because times are changing and so is gender dynamics. I can speak from personal experience, where I have had women pay for my uber E.g and other stuff.

Get with the times huuno

Yes in today's society, in which many men have become little es, but still complain about being emasculated.

I don't need to get with the times huuno, i have a man that behaves like a man. Thanks for the unneeded tip though.

Tukraq

VIP
Yes in today's society, in which many men have become little es, but still complain about being emasculated.

I don't need to get with the times huuno, i have a man that behaves like a man. Thanks for the unneeded tip though.
It’s called pimp culture, getting money off es doesn’t make you a but a playa, just make cash for free off as many hoes as you can, that culture has been going on since at least the 80s

It’s called pimp culture, getting money off es doesn’t make you a but a playa, just make cash for free off as many hoes as you can, that culture has been going on since at least the 80s

Yes, western African American rap culture. Not exactly the epitomy of masculinity is it?

Men with money, don't behave that way. That is what I call broke boy antics.

LOOOOL you are a naag- who gave you the right to speak on what makes a real man?? Getting women to pay for your expenses is the epitomy of masculinity and only the cream of the crop men are capable of doing that.

Only a man knows what is masculine and trust me no man is going to take masculinity tips froma woman of all ppl. You are living a fantasy.

VixR

Veritas
I experience them in intervals. One hour I feel immense male energy overtake me, the next hour, female. 12hrs each per energy in a 24 hour period, the ultimate zen.

The exception is uninterrupted, significant amounts of time with one or the other. When that happens with females, I feel our periods syncing up. When it happens with males, I start spontaneously ovulating.

LOOOOL you are a naag- who gave you the right to speak on what makes a real man?? Getting women to pay for your expenses is the epitomy of masculinity and only the cream of the crop men are capable of doing that.

Only a man knows what is masculine and trust me no man is going to take masculinity tips froma woman of all ppl. You are living a fantasy.

What is masculine and what is feminine is pretty evident, whether you are male or female.

We both know, that having a woman take care of you financially is traditionally feminine. She is taking care of you, and now she wears the trousers. Please sit back down.

Cream of the crop men don't have women paying for them, because they have money. YOU need a woman paying for you because you're probably broke and regularly ask hooyo for a tenner.

Trending