Fellas when you get married have 2 phones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem like a guy who was probably ugly and unsuccessful with women in your teens and twenties, now that you’re older and a bit more financially stable, you prey on young teenage girls who don’t have a daddy figure. So you’re cheating on your loyal and miskeen wife to try out of a life you could have never lived younger. That’s just pathetic.

I know you're doing this for the ratings, but bruh you have no leg to stand on given your greatest hits. At least the OP is getting some play from the ladies even if he is using dubious tactics. :mjlol::camby:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Let the dude bang young gold digging chicks!! He's currently stocking up for hoes so he can destroy them by the end of the summer KKKkkk

World

VIP
I know you're doing this for the ratings, but bruh you have no leg to stand on given your greatest hits. At least the OP is getting some play from the ladies even if he is using dubious tactics. :mjlol::camby:
I troll a lot on this forum in case you didn’t know, don’t take it so seriously. Most the shit I say here is made up.

OP is a cheating bastard who can die a painful death.

How would you feel if your dad was cheating on your mother with some guilable teenage hoes? That’s what his children will be asking him.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Good thing for me I have a personal phone and business one so that's a good excuse but even if you don't have this good set up have 2 phones and never let one of them inside the house

Guys trip up with using one phone biggest mistake of their lives

if you must have one phone you better have good game plans with the side tings code words and fake names ,..... no calling after 6 etc why go through all that?

Youre pushing 40 side tings kulaha

:gucciwhat:

I troll a lot on this forum in case you didn’t know, don’t take it so seriously. Most the shit I say here is made up.

OP is a cheating bastard who can die a painful death.

How would you feel if your dad was cheating on your mother with some guilable teenage hoes? That’s what his children will be asking him.

Bruh this is what you said just now in another thread

Not what I said

Op is making out as if white women are going for minorities and leaving white men when the opposite is true, white men are the ones who take all the good women in every ethnic group whilst white women only usually date white men.

And don't let me bring up that carnival thread of yours. Who are you trolling here? Cause nobody is getting triggered by anything you are saying on here. Everyone sees right through you and is just laughing. The sad thing is that you can't even see it. :snoop:

World

VIP
Bruh this is what you said just now in another thread

And don't let me bring up that carnival thread of yours. Who are you trolling here? Cause nobody is getting triggered by anything you are saying on here. Everyone sees right through you and is just laughing. The sad thing is that you can't even see it. :snoop:
Why are you obsessed with me? Digging up past posts I’ve made. What I wrote is 100 % true and wasn’t a troll post. I don’t need to prove myself to some random on a forum who spends his time reading through an anonymous male’s threads. Go and do something with your life you bum. Is this how you’re celebrating eid?

Why are you obsessed with me? Digging up past posts I’ve made. What I wrote is 100 % true and wasn’t a troll post. I don’t need to prove myself to some random on a forum who spends his time reading through an anonymous male’s threads. Go and do something with your life you bum. Is this how you’re celebrating eid?

So easily triggered. :drakekidding:

And go check the dictionary for the words "digging" and "obsessed". That carnival thread of yours is by far one of the most hilarious thread backfires in the site's history. :mjlol:

Furthermore, you just claimed in this thread you are a troll and most of what you say is made up, yet I'm the bum who needs to get a life? Bruh you're not even good at this trolling thing and you wear your insecurities on your sleeve. :dead:

I don't want to either you kid, so just take your ball and go home. :fredo:

Lol it's funny how the guys are more triggered than the females over this thread.

It just goes to show how effeminate the males have become over the last few decades :mjlol:

Bunch of ass niggas.

Forget him for a Minute! What are we going to do about the state of London? Let’s watch this video and cry with me. If you don’t get any feelings from this song, then you’re emotionally scarred from life

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is what happens when you prevent polygamy.

There's a reason why men could still create kids well after women his age.

It's in our DNA to spread our genes even after our older wives pass 40. Can't blame the men for looking for some strange. Dude's even given you some useful tips and you're calling him a troll. :reallymaury:

This is what happens when you prevent polygamy.

There's a reason why men could still create kids well after women his age.

It's in our DNA to spread our genes even after our older wives pass 40. Can't blame the men for looking for some strange. Dude's even given you some useful tips and you're calling him a troll. :reallymaury:

Ras

You meant to say, it is in our Somali male DNA to father many kids from multiple women that we can’t feed, house and educate because we are dead-beat dads. Let’s embrace and celebrate it.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Ras

You meant to say, it is in our Somali male DNA to father many kids from multiple women that we can’t feed, house and educate because we are dead-beat dads. Let’s embrace and celebrate it.

I couldn't have said it better. Reminds me of those heroes in that channel 4 documentary. Men I look up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending