Fellas when you get married have 2 phones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing for me I have a personal phone and business one so that's a good excuse but even if you don't have this good set up have 2 phones and never let one of them inside the house

Guys trip up with using one phone biggest mistake of their lives

if you must have one phone you better have good game plans with the side tings code words and fake names ,..... no calling after 6 etc why go through all that?

World

VIP
Why would you cheat on your wife when you’re married?

Like what the f*ck?

Just get divorced if you can’t keep loyal to her.

Your 35 years old dude, grow up and start acting like one. Kulaha side tings, you ain’t in your twenties.

Why would you cheat on your wife when you’re married?

Like what the f*ck?

Just get divorced if you can’t keep loyal to her.

Your 35 years old dude, grow up and start acting like one. Kulaha side tings, you ain’t in your twenties.
why would you divorce a miskeen girl who cooks and cleans

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is the 3rd thread you made to purposely trigger people here. I got no problem with this type of trolling, but put some effort in it man... :bell:

35 year old Somali with bidaar who works as a security guard @ London Uni. You won’t be hard to find.My investigators from my clan can find you in 1 hour. Great security tips!

World

VIP
why would i divorce her she cooks cleans does everything very miskeen
You seem like a guy who was probably ugly and unsuccessful with women in your teens and twenties, now that you’re older and a bit more financially stable, you prey on young teenage girls who don’t have a daddy figure. So you’re cheating on your loyal and miskeen wife to try out of a life you could have never lived younger. That’s just pathetic.

35 year old Somali with bidaar who works as a security guard @ London Uni. You won’t be hard to find.My investigators from my clan can find you in 1 hour. Great security tips!
I am actually dashingly good looking with no bidar the girls at the uni think im a student that's how young I look

You seem like a guy who was probably ugly and unsuccessful with women in your teens and twenties, now that you’re older and a bit more financially stable, you prey on young teenage girls who don’t have a daddy figure. So you’re cheating on your loyal and miskeen wife to try out of a life you could have never lived. That’s just pathetic.
no such thing as being unsuccessful with women LOOOl so easy to beat in london

upload_2018-8-20_10-47-16.png

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You seem like a guy who was probably ugly and unsuccessful with women in your teens and twenties, now that you’re older and a bit more financially stable, you prey on young teenage girls who don’t have a daddy figure. So you’re cheating on your loyal and miskeen wife to try out of a life you could have never lived younger. That’s just pathetic.
Why are you taking the bait....

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Why get married if you are not gonna obey the rules of marriage. Honesty and transparency is just as important as communication in a healthy relationship :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts