Fellas come in. Would you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Are you really Somali, how can you ask this? Where is your self respect. It’s automatic divorce for me dawg

:ufdup:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Would you care if your wife dressed like This.

It’s your wife. So you should really trust your wife to not cheat on you. If not why you married to her.

You want a fine ass wife right? If so could you handle her looking this fine in public
Lool what kind of answers were you expecting from possessive virgin incels lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In the privacy of their own home or in public?

In public your husband doesn't love you if he allows to wear something skimpy like that in public.

I would donate her to the community

Human beings were naked for thousands of years and even used to f*ck their wife in front of their neighbors.

Humans used to squat ass-to-ass while ass to grass in the woods to take a shit. Why use a toilet? Why not go to india or ethiopia ?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
In the privacy of their own home or in public?

In public your husband doesn't love you if he allows to wear something skimpy like that in public.
Public.

It’s a girls trip.

Horta is a dude marrying a maid or a women he loves. If he loves and trust the chick. Than he shouldn’t be too worried about her cheating with this outfit.

I would never let my wife walk around like that in public. But in private, i want my wife walking around in kinky clothes and we will be roleplaying and fucking like animals. I like my shit particular. Good sex is good relationship sxb

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Jerome in the house

What kinda question is that?:gucciwhat: are you fr??

Ain't no one got answer to your retarded question..

See ya, Jerome
giphy-17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.