Fellas come in. Would you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Would you care if your wife dressed like This.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It’s your wife. So you should really trust your wife to not cheat on you. If not why you married to her.

You want a fine ass wife right? If so could you handle her looking this fine in public

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Ninyahow you just made a thread talking about having your wife naked in public and you trying to throw some shade at me :ileycry: the nerve on these people:mugshotman:
War f*ck off with your shit.

You and @Hatredfree are sus. Makeup tutorials and hijab tutorials.

I don’t want to hear shit. Y’all Can’t judge no one.

ALSO IF MY WIFE IS FAITHFUL AND TRUST WORTHY THAN FAM SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANT!!!

I even said I am willing to hire a personal body guard

You bum.

Sincerely
Jerome
Former ass eater
Part time cashier
Owner of crocs and sketchers

wife?:gucciwhat::what1:

iska dhaaf xaas

if my side hoe dressed like that

8a4.jpg

Would you care if your wife dressed like This.

It’s your wife. So you should really trust your wife to not cheat on you. If not why you married to her.

You want a fine ass wife right? If so could you handle her looking this fine in public
Nah it depends if i am with her then hell yes just to piss of all these thirsty mofos. If she by herself best believe we getting a divorce women are not to be trusted alone,

Nigga u worried about other niggas. what if the bodygaurd go HAM on that ass saaxib?
:drakelaugh:
And then he will raise the bodyguards kids:russ: I imagine the conversation will go like this
Jerome cuck of the house "Tyrone you have been faithful to me all these years alxamdulilah I can't ask for a better bodyguard"
Tyrone " tanks dog I appreciate it"
Jerome cuck of the house "nah man you've been really good to me helping my wife shop going with her traveling with her to different parts of the world just to protect her you have been good to us even my children love you they always call you dad and walahi sometimes I think they look like you more than me :drakekidding:
Tyrone ":wowsweat: thanks man your wife's pleasure is my job:ulyin:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
And then he will raise the bodyguards kids:russ: I imagine the conversation will go like this
Jerome cuck of the house "Tyrone you have been faithful to me all these years alxamdulilah I can't ask for a better bodyguard"
Jerome cuck of the house "nah man you've been really good to me helping my wife shop going with her traveling with her to different parts of the world just to protect her you have been good to us even my children love you they always call you dad and walahi sometimes I think they look like you more than me :drakekidding:
:idontlike: Naw that’s not happening that’s why I’m hiring gay/trans bodyguard or in fact a buff female bodyguard.

Like this
108C4374-5898-4E1D-9501-D150470CC00D.jpeg

Why did I read this in Shaq's voice?
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending