Feeling super depressed

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
a somali probably bullied him lol there would be no reason for him to say that out of the blue
I don't think so he went to a school that didn't really have many somalis in Paddington. He was just a c*nt. He was mainly talking about not finding somali girls attractive He basically said we were ugly.

I don't think so he went to a school that didn't really have many somalis in Paddington. He was just a c*nt. He was mainly talking about not finding somali girls attractive He basically said we were ugly.
Who cares about some shisheeyes opinions, you need to develop a more robust mental constitution walaal. You will continue to experience jaahilnimo in life

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have been battling with anxiety and even depression for the last couple of months due to seeing so many hateful somali contents and gender wars that lead me to delete all social media. But now I'm hearing a new film they plan to make about piracy choosing a new actor that people can easily make fun of and insult somalis because of the way he looks and top of that they ae portraying my people as some sort of savages when is not true they are only protecting their sea from invaders. Knowing hollywood is ruining the somali rep is what is making my mental health much worse than it ready is. I don't know what to do everytime I want ro go back and practice my deen something prevents me from doing it and I get back to being depressed. I can't take the hate and the humiliation we are facing anymore.
Seasonal depression gets the sun people down bro. Just take lots of vitamins and pray a lot more. You'll feel like a king in no time.

Seasonal depression gets the sun people down bro. Just take lots of vitamins and pray a lot more. You'll feel like a king in no time.
Good advice. Take Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K specifically, you can look up the right ratios but I take 250mcg(10,000IU) D3 and 100mcg Vitamin K daily in the winter.

Also deleting social media is smart. It saps productivity and makes even a happy person depressed and neurotic.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I have been battling with anxiety and even depression for the last couple of months due to seeing so many hateful somali contents and gender wars that lead me to delete all social media. But now I'm hearing a new film they plan to make about piracy choosing a new actor that people can easily make fun of and insult somalis because of the way he looks and top of that they ae portraying my people as some sort of savages when is not true they are only protecting their sea from invaders. Knowing hollywood is ruining the somali rep is what is making my mental health much worse than it ready is. I don't know what to do everytime I want ro go back and practice my deen something prevents me from doing it and I get back to being depressed. I can't take the hate and the humiliation we are facing anymore.
Stop caring about useless shit, just by your post I assume you are under 25, get some blood work done I recently found out I was vitamin D deficient, I got 25,000 capsules for 6 weeks, I now take 2.5k IU ones, and we're not made for the northern climates.

😅😅😅You are just trolling why care about others opinions, mock them back there are millions of stuff you can find/say to them . Get to the gym lift some weights and get big. There will always be haters but who cares .