Feeling super depressed

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
I have been battling with anxiety and even depression for the last couple of months due to seeing so many hateful somali contents and gender wars that lead me to delete all social media. But now I'm hearing a new film they plan to make about piracy choosing a new actor that people can easily make fun of and insult somalis because of the way he looks and top of that they ae portraying my people as some sort of savages when is not true they are only protecting their sea from invaders. Knowing hollywood is ruining the somali rep is what is making my mental health much worse than it ready is. I don't know what to do everytime I want ro go back and practice my deen something prevents me from doing it and I get back to being depressed. I can't take the hate and the humiliation we are facing anymore.

I have been battling with anxiety and even depression for the last couple of months due to seeing so many hateful somali contents and gender wars that lead me to delete all social media. But now I'm hearing a new film they plan to make about piracy choosing a new actor that people can easily make fun of and insult somalis because of the way he looks and top of that they ae portraying my people as some sort of savages when is not true they are only protecting their sea from invaders. Knowing hollywood is ruining the somali rep is what is making my mental health much worse than it ready is. I don't know what to do everytime I want ro go back and practice my deen something prevents me from doing it and I get back to being depressed. I can't take the hate and the humiliation we are facing anymore.
Become more angry than depressed. Anger is more motivating as a tool than depression ever could be. With that become the change you want to see in the world.

What's the movie BTW?

Moon-

Bipolar Express
I used to be like that too but after a while you stop caring you have to learn to separate the internet from real life.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Become more angry than depressed. Anger is more motivating as a tool than depression ever could be. With that become the change you want to see in the world.

What's the movie BTW?
1702925408336.png

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
I used to be like that too but after a while you stop caring you have to learn to separate the internet from real life.
I understand but I know some somalis that faced repercussions in real life because of our antics on social media. And knowing me I'm very sensitive especially because I hardly leave out my house.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
You should stay away from the negative internet for your sanity
I deleted social media until I saw Hollywood trynna make a film about piracy which ruined my entire mood today. I think I'm going to stop going on the general section I could be very happy till a see a thread that angers me lol

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I deleted social media until I saw Hollywood trynna make a film about piracy which ruined my entire mood today. I think I'm going to stop going on the general section I could be very happy till a see a thread that angers me lol
Sorry if I was the reason
But don't care about these things, you can't change anything , you just have to ignore them

Walaal, do you suffer from anxiety(diagnosed by psychiatrist)?, I believe you may suffer from it or something similar, you tend to hyperfocus on how you are perceived

Moon-

Bipolar Express
He was mixed moroccan/south american I think guyanese. I thought he was good looking and nice till he said he hated somalis and found us ugly. Never felt so hurt and shocked that he would say this to me.
a somali probably bullied him lol there would be no reason for him to say that out of the blue