Federal State of Galguudud Grapples with Domestic Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
AMARA, Somalia- Galmudug state forces have engaged in a deadly gunfight with the Al Qaida-linked Al Shabaab militants near Amara town in Mudug region on Tuesday, Garowe Online reports.

Sources confirmed that at least seven people were killed, and a dozen other wounded in Tuesday's clashes which erupted in Adaley locality, located about 5 kilometers away from Amara district.

The battle broke out after Galmudug forces moved from Amara area, and were heading to the rebel-held coastal town of Harardere, but came under ambush attack by armed Al Shabaab fighters, according to local residents.

The resident who spoke on condition of anonymity, told GO over the phone that Galmudug troops retreated to Amare town after deadly fighting against Al Shabaab militants who showed stiff resistance.

The latest reports reaching GO from the battle area indicated that US drones are hovering over areas held by Al Shabaab in Mudug region, and no air strike was so far reported.

Galmudug Security Minister Osman Isse Nur Tardhuled said their troops are slowly advancing to rebel positions in Mudug region, including Harardere, which has been under Al Shabaab control in the past 8 years.

GAROWEONLINE

http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news...y-gunfight-with-al-shabaab-in-central-somalia

Make dua for the people of Galmudug so that Allah ends their punishment for their numerous transgressions.

Galaeri

serves them right for all the atrocities they committed,no sympathy for hg's in somalia dhimo:birdman:

There is no need to hold those kind of sentiments. The people that suffered the most from the civil war are the Koonfur tribes. They punished themselves when they were left to their own devices. They have been unable to enjoy any semblance of peace. I am a believer in Karma and the punishment by Allah for transgressors.

There have been small enclaves that have been decent throughout the civil war, from memory Hiraan has been pretty good. Probably since they made an exit in the early 90s when they were betrayed by their HG 'brothers'. I am glad they have been awarded a federal state and wish them the best with their endeavours.

In fact I wish all Somalis all the best with their struggles.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
There is no need to hold those kind of sentiments. The people that suffered the most from the civil war are the Koonfur tribes. They punished themselves when they were left to their own devices. They have been unable to enjoy any semblance of peace. I am a believer in Karma and the punishment by Allah for transgressors.

There have been small enclaves that have been decent throughout the civil war, from memory Hiraan has been pretty good. Probably since they made an exit in the mid 90s when they were betrayed by their HG 'brothers'. I am glad they have been awarded a federal state and wish them the best with their endeavours.

In fact I wish all Somalis all the best with their struggles.
These guys are vultures claiming land from all over somalia as theirs, pillaging and unleashing their inner mooryaan on the rest of the decent somali population.I have respect for other hawiye tribes but habar gidir mooryaans are the reason why our country is the way it is,they should never be forgiven for their atrocities.May allah save the rest of somalia and punish these wrongdoers for their actions :fittytousand:

False news.
Here is the Mayor of Camaara speaking: "no battle took place in camaara"
http://galmudugmedia.com/2017/02/ma...ulal-uga-hadlay-dagaalkii-halkaasi-ka-dhacay/

These guys are vultures claiming land from all over somalia as theirs pillaging and unleashing their inner mooryaan on the rest of the decent somali population.I have respect for other hawiye tribes but habar gidir mooryaans are the reason why our country is the way it is,they should never be forgiven for their atrocities.May allah save the rest of somalia and punish these wrongdoers for their actions :fittytousand:
Keep up the hate.
:drakekidding:

It's not hate it's the truth why do think hg's are synonymous with gun shot sounds :manny:
Keep pillaging somalia,just remember that everything you're moryaan qabil members did will come back to bite you in the ass.
lol without Habargidir, you would still be carrying italians on your backs.:icon lol:
boosaaso.png

Galaeri

lol without Habargidir, you would still be carrying italians on your backs.:icon lol:
boosaaso.png

Chances are the Xamaalis weren't Darood. :reallymaury:

When did HG fight the Italians? Not only do you claim the Biyamaal city of Merka but you also claim their history.
gucciWTF.png

These hutu revisionists are insane walahi.

Galaeri

:ohreally:
http://rs1150.pbsrc.com/albums/o608/gusuf78/boosaaso.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Thank Abdullahi Issa, raximullah, for freeing you from the shackles of gumeysi.
:umad:

gucciWTF.png
Nigga out here attributing the whole independence struggle to his adeer rather than the entire SYL.

Walahi waa yaab. There must be some heavy shit in the cambuulo.

Abdullahi Issa was a champion but he did not single handedly free us from colonialism, rather it was the SYL (even down syndromed Somalis know this). There are people that sacrificed their live for that great struggle, cut out the propaganda saxib. I love you for the sake of Islam, I am asking you as a brother and as an intellectual, can you please be intellectually honest at least once in your life?

Nigga out here attributing the whole independence struggle to his adeer rather than the entire SYL.

Walahi waa yaab. There must be some heavy shit in the cambuulo.

Abdullahi Issa was a champion but he did not single handedly free us from colonialism, rather it was the SYL (even down syndromed Somalis know this). There are people that sacrificed their live for that great struggle, cut out the propaganda saxib. I love you for the sake of Islam, I am asking you as a brother and as an intellectual, can you please be intellectually honest at least once in your life?
I think I know my adeer's history more than you.

Before Abdullahi Issa, raximullah, took over the leadership of SYL in November 1947, there was not a single achievement SYL achieved.
He is the man who bombarded the colonists with letters & went to international summits in Paris, New York, London & Potsdam spearheading the campaign to liberate Somalia from colonialism. He is the man who brought UN Resolution No 289 which gave Somalis self rule and ultimately an independent nation in the horn.
The world super powers even tried to poison him to halt his independence movement.

It is an incontrovertible fact Abdullahi Issa, raximullah, is the man who singlehandely lead us to independence, hence the reason he is known as "aabihii xoriyadda" by all Somalis across the globe.

SYL was nothing before Abdullahi Issa(AUN).
Don't try to down play this man,
:ufdup:

Galaeri

I think I know my adeer's history more than you.

Before Abdullahi Issa, raximullah, took over the leadership of SYL in November 1947, there was not a single achievement SYL achieved.
He is the man who bombarded the colonists with letters & went to international summits in Paris, New York, London & Potsdam spearheading the campaign to liberate Somalia from colonialism. He is the man who brought UN Resolution No 289 which gave Somalis self rule and ultimately an independent nation in the horn.
The world super powers even tried to poison him to halt his independence movement.

It is an incontrovertible fact Abdullahi Issa, raximullah, is the man who singlehandely lead us to independence, hence the reason he is known as "aabihii xoriyadda" by all Somalis across the globe.

Don't try to down play this man,
:ufdup:

I am by no means belittling his achievements. I just have agreements with your dishonesty. Stop portraying him as a man who brought independence to Somalia all by himself.

If I am not mistaken the largest portion of SYL members, their founders rather, hailed from the Majerteen clan family. You do not see me claiming the independence struggle for my clan, or claiming that my clan brought it. I try to be as honest as possible when I make serious posts. You have to be honest otherwise nothing you say will ever hold any weight or worth.

waraabe

Your superior
lol these negroes couldn't keep their facade of a nonqabilist proSomali mindset after Faarmajo's election for more than a week. Pathetic.
jebarti is only nationalist when their qabiil is leading kkkkkk but they have put themselves in a hard position now because they will have to support a non darod president since everyone supported theirs and they have done their niiko

I am by no means belittling his achievements. I just have agreements with your dishonesty. Stop portraying him as a man who brought independence to Somalia all by himself.

If I am not mistaken the largest portion of SYL members, their founders rather, hailed from the Majerteen clan family.
No-one denies that the first chairman of the SYL was Yaasin Haji Sharmarke, but he died a few years after its inception and was succeeded by Abdullahi Issa AUN.

When Abdullahi Issa became the first Somali Prime Minister, Aden Abdulle Osman became the speaker of the Somali parliament and the league became a distinct independence movement.
a2q5jd.jpg

It was Abdullahi Issa, raximullah, who turned SYL from a small gathering of youth into a political party capable of challenging the colonial rule in Somalia.
You do not see me claiming the independence struggle for my clan, or claiming that my clan brought it. I try to be as honest as possible when I make serious posts. You have to be honest otherwise nothing you say will ever hold any weight or worth.
Tell me a single thing SYL/SYC accomplished before Abdullahi Issa (AUN).

It was Abdullahi Issa, AUN, who met with Egal, leader of British Somaliland, calling for the unity of both Somali territories.
Egal_&_Issa.jpg

Mohamed H. Ibrahim Egal, the leader of the political leadership of British Somaliland welcomed in Mogadishu by the Premier Abdullahi Issa on April 16, 1960.

It was Abdullahi Issa(AUN), who went to the UN and various international Summits in Paris, New York, London and Potsdam to secure the independence of a unified Somali Republic.
SYL3_1.jpg

Abdullahi Issa at the United Nations Headquarters (Lake Success), New York
Date: 20 April 1949

It was Abdullahi Issa (AUN) who staged huge rallies in Mogadishu demanding Independence.
Muqdisho_Keydmedia-926x500.jpg

Other than Allah, swt, if there is anyone to thank for our independence& self rule (UN Resolution No 289) it's "aabihi xoriyadda" Abdullahi Issa, raximullah, the man who formed the first Somali government; because of his gallant efforts we gained our right position on the world stage as a unified, independent nation.

Today he is a man praised by all Somalis for xornimada maanta Soomaalidu harsanayso.
Here is the NFD-LF leader praising him as the founder of the independence & unity movement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending