Federal MPs exposed for supporting Al Shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Well, isit really any surprise. It's pretty obvious that Al Shabaab is a power tool that certain clans use.

Farm

VIP
I can’t say I’m surprised, it’s well known Al Shabab is deeply entrenched down there from regular politicians to the security sector. Which is why it’s literally impossible to defeat them....they have the popular support.

:francis:

It seems we need to invade Mogadishu again(ICU aka Alshabab rule it) this time capture the shithole and declare Puntland Independent! PIM

Farm

VIP
It seems we need to invade Mogadishu again(ICU aka Alshabab rule it) this time capture the shithole and declare Puntland Independent! PIM

Guess they want round 2.

OsIJbyW.jpg

:bell:

Elaborate
I mean chemical imbalances. Maybe caused by or exacerbated by toxic waste in the environment from war and illegal dumping. Whatever the cause there seems to be this difficulty with basic reasoning and thinking beyond today plaguing the society. They literally want to live in misery it’s not even like they want to get out but can’t figure out how

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I mean chemical imbalances. Maybe caused by or exacerbated by toxic waste in the environment from war and illegal dumping. Whatever the cause there seems to be this difficulty with basic reasoning and thinking beyond today plaguing the society. They literally want to live in misery it’s not even like they want to get out but can’t figure out how
You don't need to come up with such a convoluted explanation for something so simple. Waxaan waa genetic.
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.