Federal government petitions to stop the SSA (Special Arrangement) aid groups give to Sland

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

If farmaajo is failing you should be happy, unless of cause he is doing the opposite.

giphy.gif

Bohol

VIP
Yo why are my posts being deleted? Is this jeegaan censored!!!

You are derailing threads randomly. If you want to talk about inside mamuulka Sland inner
politics create your own thread. This is about the federal government. Follow the rules.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Farmajo is the REAL deal, it's just somalis don't see it and are so used to corruption they think everyone is like that. Farmajo didn't buy palaces, mansions, ferraris, or business shares with his money, he sleeps like every other man in the country and directs all funds to Somalia.

It's kheyre u should be worried about who bought 2 million soma-oil shares which clearly shows u where his priority is and it's his big fat ass. Poor analysis on Farmaajo!!!! The guy is a real ODAY, mad respect, reminds me of YEY who died with debt not buy mansions, business shares, or ferraris but gave it to his boys the soldiers and pumped all the money into Somalia.

Not many exist like these people in Somalia in-fact I'd say THEY DON'T point black, it's just tribalism blinds most somalis.

Bohol

VIP
I hope President Mohammed reverses this decision. He is not hurting any of the Somaliland politicians with this move. Only the poor will be affected by this horrible decision.

Actually 90% of that aid money is usually stolen by politicians. So it doesn't even reach the poor people to begin with.

Actually 90% of that aid money is usually stolen by politicians. So it doesn't even reach the poor people to begin with.
90% sounds too much imo. But even if you're right that 10% would have saved thousands of people.
These types of moves will only hurt the relationship between president Mohammed and the citizens of Somaliland. It's a lose-lose situation.

BANTU

+op MVLI
90% sounds too much imo. But even if you're right that 10% would have saved thousands of people.
These types of moves will only hurt the relationship between president Mohammed and the citizens of Somaliland. It's a lose-lose situation.
You're smart, unlike Bohol. And ultimately this is a move on paper, for show. It won't ever happen. This is the only news source so far, it may not be even true.

Bohol

VIP
You're smart, unlike Bohol. And ultimately this is a move on paper, for show. It won't ever happen. This is the only news source so far, it may not be even true.

Yh just like you lot use to say Somalia won't take over the airspace and that Sland and Somalia will "share" the airspace control.

:pachah1:

BANTU

+op MVLI
Yh just like you lot use to say Somalia won't take over the airspace and that Sland and Somalia will "share" the airspace control.

:pachah1:
Absolutely irrelevant, go back to the drawing board and come up with a better rebuttal

Bohol

VIP

We shall see how it goes. My prediction is a lot of people will welcome the move since it will put a pressure on the corrupt politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.