Federal Government funded Garowe Airport and Main roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal? Are you trying to tarnish the image i worked hard to preserve as my online alter ego, thus far it has been consistent and its far from normal im a none conformist who loves to go against the grain a critical thinker, a lone wolf roaming in the wilderness for sustenance kkk Are you forgetting it was not ling ago that reiko thought i was a terrorist
This is one of your posts in GC
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I’m the biggest anti Gaas puntite on here, never supported him at all and his biggest critic. That being said I don’t mind if you’re anti-Gaas as i want Gaas out of power.

But the fact remains all your claims of being a qoyaane or CM is pure bullshit. Do your homework and come with credible claims the next time around. By far the dumbest sheegato i ever seen on this forum:ftw9nwa:

Not really I was born to a diplomat father and I know what governance means unlike most of you village boys from garacad and burtinle

Burtinle is the headquarters of the reer mahad you claim dumbass!
Burtinle is the hometown of aun AY who made federalism a reality!
Burtinle is the hometown of the man who basically wrote the constitution.
Burtinle is the hometown of islaan Bashir.
Burtinle is where the fire that burned your beloved kacaan started.
Burtinle is where the FGS was born and only reason your beloved neo-M.O.D farmaajo and kin could return to xamar or get a relevant seat at all.
Burtinle is the home town of aun muse islaan former diplomat and chairman of SSDF (only R.I diplomat proving ur claims are bullshit) and never married a wagardhac women!!

The list of Burtinles relevance and influenceis long especially the number of influential men behind PL and federalism who are reer burtinle, that makes the village boys better at governance\politics than your M.O.D and better than your so-called diplomat father:ftw9nwa: ooh do you even have a father since the MJ diplomat father with MX wife you claim don’t exist?

:mjlol::mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m the biggest anti Gaas puntite on here, never supported him at all and his biggest critic. That being said I don’t mind if you’re anti-Gaas as i want Gaas out of power.

But the fact remains all your claims of being a qoyaane or CM is pure bullshit. Do your homework and come with credible claims the next time around. By far the dumbest sheegato i ever seen on this forum:ftw9nwa:

Burtinle is the headquarters of the reer mahad you claim dumbass!
Burtinle is the hometown of aun AY who made federalism a reality!
Burtinle is the hometown of the man who basically wrote the constitution.
Burtinle is the hometown of islaan Bashir.
Burtinle is where the fire that burned your beloved kacaan started.
Burtinle is where the FGS was born and only reason your beloved neo-M.O.D farmaajo and kin could return to xamar or get a relevant seat at all.
Burtinle is the home town of aun muse islaan former diplomat and chairman of SSDF (only R.I diplomat proving ur claims are bullshit) and never married a wagardhac women!!

The list of Burtinles relevance and influenceis long especially the number of influential men behind PL and federalism who are reer burtinle, that makes the village boys better at governance\politics than your M.O.D and better than your so-called diplomat father:ftw9nwa: ooh do you even have a father since the MJ diplomat father with MX wife you claim don’t exist?

:mjlol::mjlol:
@Tucking_Fypo with the facts. :banderas:
:salute:

Reminder to all MJ sheegatos you will publicly called out. :pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The coup is happening it does not look good for @TheMadMullah since @Tucking_Fypo is going in on him abaay abaay:holeup:
There's no coup. @TheMadMullah was never one of us.

He doesn't know where his subclan resides.
He claims to be from the influential Omar Mohamud but can't answer questions when it comes to them, he runs away.
He said his mom was MX but claimed she was two different subclans.
He said he's the son of diplomat who is married to MX woman, @Tucking_Fypo determined that was a big fat lie.

Thanks for your application @TheMadMullah but I'm sorry to inform you that your claim of MJ has been denied.

Case dismissed.

Let's move on :hillarybiz:

There's no coup. @TheMadMullah was never one of us.

He doesn't know where his subclan resides.
He claims to be from the influential Omar Mohamud but can't answer questions when it comes to them, he runs away.
He said his mom was MX but claimed she was two different subclans.
He said he's the son of diplomat who is married to MX woman, @Tucking_Fypo determined that was a big fat lie.

Thanks for your application @TheMadMullah but I'm sorry to inform you that your claim of MJ has been denied.

Case dismissed.

Let's move on :hillarybiz:
That is wishful thinking

Baayo see you in galkacyo in December I invite you for tea in gosol cafe my new joint

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yes Reveal you’re a sheegato:ftw9nwa:

It ain’t easy to claim MJ as we have rules and xeer only real MJs know and you have broken every single rule CM and reer mahad have with your stupid comments.

No Geniune Cumar Maxamud who call himself the mad mullah and no MJ will use term abo for aun Siyaad Barre. On top on all that no MJ would claim the kacaan did all that you claimed for our regions when all MJs know the what they did to our nomads, civilians, politicians and the scorched earth tactics the used in Nugaal, Mudug which emptied all settlements except those areas along the main highway. NO Cumar Mahmud or reer mahad is against federalism which is the core of our political ideology and sacrificed a lot for as CM led the way with all it’s leaders, troops, businessman going to Jowhar,Baidoa in xamar and built the first government and rule of law since 92. The FGS you support would not exist if it wasn’t for CM and PL, no khayre, farmaajo nothing would exist. All Puntites support our political ideology the we been pushing for since 1972.

Only M.O.D kids praise the mullah and kacaan government, only ****s and their M.O.D bootyshakers are against the federalism.

You are by far the dumbest sheegato I’ve seen on This forum, do your homework the next time you claim CM:mjlol:
So the mad mullah was a sheegato :ooh:

Knew it all along, something very fishy about him :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.