Federal Government funded Garowe Airport and Main roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is now evident that Gaas was not able to fund or build the major development in puntland without the help if Federal Government. Some guys laughed at me when i said farmaajo paid for a good chunk of garowe projects but now the truth is coming out from Gaas administration itself.

lacagta naga soo gaartay Dawladda dhexe oo ah dhaqaalaha ay ku deeqeen beesha caalamka ayaa wadarteedu dhan tahay USD 450,000 ( afar boqol iyo konton kun oo dollar), lacagtaas oo faahfaahinteedu tahay; dhamaystirka iyo rinjiyeenta Garoonka caalamiga ah ee Gen: Mohamed Abshir Airport oo dhan USD ( $ 296,000), taasoo si toos ah luugu shubay koontada shirkadda dhisaysay Garoonka uga furan Salaama Bank (AC No: 80155473) , dhismaha Jidka Wasaaradaha oo ay si wada jir ah u maal galiyeen Dawladda dhaxe iyo Dawladda Puntland oo dhan USD ($ 104,000), halka uu dhismaha wadadaasi ay ku baxday lacag dhan USD 240,000 oo ay baaqiga dheeriga ahi ay bixisay Dawladda Puntland” ayaa qoraalka lagu yidhi.

https://puntlandpost.net/2018/10/25...b-celinta-lacagihii-ka-soo-gaaray-federaalka/

Don’t forget dahabshiil owned Somtel sponsoring part of Garowe Airport Renovation’s

“They paid for the signage, painting and interior decorations. The Garoowe terminal is yellow and black the colours of Somtel. Many Puntlanders ask how come that Dahabshiil is paying for Somaliland troops stationed outside Garoowe and allowed to sponsor the capitals airport”

:dead: @Saahid Qamaan

Dahabshiil getting the airport ready for the eventual takeover :lolbron:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Another day, another fake news thread by @TheMadAboriginal.
There is no federal government.

The airport cost about 5-6 million from Kuwait that also paid for Makhir University. All from the hard work going back to faroole admin. We thank the IC for thier 450k contribution.
Actually 1/3 of the funds was paid by puntland business men both local and diaspora, the Gaas administration paid almist nothing and even embezzled some funds.

The remaining funds came from Kuwait and FG both during HSM and farmaajo.

Lets just agree Gaas is corrupt and incompetent sxb

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
tenor.gif

Another day, another fake news thread by @TheMadAboriginal.
There is no federal government.
Do you even know what the term Dawladda Dhexe means? How is that fake news when that letter is written by puntland finance minister?

Walahi I’m more engaged in puntland than all of you pro gaas internet bots

Farm

VIP
Imagine bragging about handing out money the international community gave you for all of Somalia and on top of that basically showing that you’ve looted the rest by giving hardly anything.... this thread is embarrassing.

Imagine bragging about handing out money the international community gave you for all of Somalia and on top of that basically showing that you’ve looted the rest by giving hardly anything.... this thread is embarrassing.
It is gaas who looted your funds lol

Shouldn’t you be angry at him than the ones who gave you the funds?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Actually 1/3 of the funds was paid by puntland business men both local and diaspora, the Gaas administration paid almist nothing and even embezzled some funds.

Lets just agree Gaas is corrupt and incompetent sxb

Exactly paid by reer PL and the generous contribution from Kuwait. What is ur point?:pachah1:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
@MadMullah grew up in the south and has aborigine culture. Always looking for central government hand outs. He want us to put all our eggs in villa somalia like pre 91

So the federal government has given Puntland 450k since 2017, that's daylight robbery Thanks Puntland gov for confirming what I already knew about the thugs in Xamar. Puntites gave their hard worked money of $0.5million to Mogadishu during the bombing in 2017 and this is all we get.

This just shows the resilience of Puntland people that were obviously robbed and had to live with whatever they had and still gave their hard worked money to southerners.

We should pressure the IC to directly give money to federal states.

All the money that we get from the IC is for SOMALIA not Mogadishu and the officials there, its for SL, PL and all the other states they need to be correctly distributed.

@MadMullah grew up in the south and has aborigine culture. Always looking for central government hand outs. He want us to put all our eggs in villa somalia like pre 91
Not really I was born to a diplomat father and I know what governance means unlike most of you village boys from garacad and burtinle

I’m for parlementary system with devolved functions and I want corruption free society where accountability matters

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These guys are really pulling for straws. If the Fed did anything in PL you would see it when PL govt opens it and say 'anaga iyo dawlada federalka ayaa iska kaashanay' and they would send in representative from mogadishu at the same time to open it to show the federal government is operating in the whole nation not just mogadishu.

Take this L Federal government, you don't do anything for PL.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@TheMadAboriginal and his fellow tribesmen think that repeating the same fake news enough times will eventually turn it into reality.
tenor.gif

These guys are really pulling for straws. If the Fed did anything in PL you would see it when PL govt opens it and say 'anaga iyo dawlada federalka ayaa iska kaashanay' and they would send in representative from mogadishu at the same time to open it to show the federal government is operating in the whole nation not just mogadishu.

Take this L Federal government, you don't do anything for PL.
So according to that statement released by PL finance minister he is lying? That he received money from FG?

Hahahaha you can’t be serious mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending