Federal and Member State Leaders Conference In DhusoMareb Fails

I am hearing the opposite brother, our leaders although not easy made great compromises and for the most part came to an agreement. The train of progress says choo choo :)
tenor (2).gif

dhuusomareebto conference failed! Farmaajio is enroute to xamar, to force an extension.
now we'll see what sh shariif and abdishakur are made up of.
i don't wanna hear any more hadal from them.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
:rejoice: :rejoice: "Oroodoo iska noqo Gedo arki meyside-"

The conference is now complete these dudes really thought they could finesse us:mjlol:

This whole thing was a show for the IC. Now we can finally tell them we met with the opposition for the last time and shit hit the fan.....again :dead:

Axmed Madoobe "Farmaajo wuxuu igula hadlay cod aan madaxweynimo ahayn oo ku saleysan jufanimo iyo reernimo".
" Madaxweynaha waqtigiisu dhamaaday, sidee ayuu wadanka oo dhan ku maamulayaa, haddii uu isku soo koobo hal gobol iyo hal dagmo oo uu yiraahdo qabiilkayga ayaa daga aniga ayaana maamulaya?
" ninka aan arkay afar sano wadankaan isagu ma maamuleen ee yaa maamulayay, waxaan diyaar u ah wax kasto xal lagu heli karo, waxaan ka xumahay dagaalka ka socdo gobolka Gedo”.

farmaajo also brought kismaayo, implying it was taken from his qabiil.:damn: war wuxu inleen waa lax laba lugood ku socota.

this nigga finally spilling the beans, kulahaa "who was ruling the country? can't be the same farmaajo i saw" bah dilaad aan cadi ahayn
:heh:

Last edited:
Farmaajo insisted Reer Diini should be separate from Jubaland. Farmaajo is incompetent because of that the conference is failed

I think ahmed Madoowe is actually a buffoon and incapable of a compromise. Why is he obsessed with gedo, if the locals there don't want him then he has failed to include them in his government,there are even al shabab controlled areas in JL let him focus on those.

What does it matter if elections are controlled by the government for gedo.

Farmajo another incapable nacaas these idiots egos are massive, do they not see its not about them but about the country.

He went on to say that the way in which these two fms leaders (madobe and deni) were unwilling to accept any of the proposals made shows that there are foreign interests (primarily Kenya and the UAE) pressuring them to cause mixups in the current electoral process. Some of the key concessions that the government allowed was amicable proposals on the Electoral Commission, JL dispute and the Somaliland state representatives dispute.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
can u elaborate on this sxb, I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to the parliament. What do you think will be discussed. I am hoping for the best :)

There are rumors on what will happen, but for now the President will give a speech breifing both houses of Parliament on the meetings in Dusamareeb and next steps. Most likely further meetings upcoming related to election and a technical extension while its being worked on.

It'll be a historic parliament session and I'm sure you can predict the outcome.

Gonna be interesting beesha 6ixaad's reaction to whatever happens in that session.

Trending

Latest posts