• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Relax.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I never understand guys like this , they have to see it firsthand before they believe what most people knew beforehand? Truth is they are just upset the gov just throws them aside after they get PTSD once they come back home. No support after being Americas lapdog that's the truth

The Iraq war protests were huge, yet it didn’t make him exercise his right to refuse to take part in whatever he did in Iraq. His speech was moving and I agree with a lot of it yet it will barely change anything. The USA is too patriotic/nationalist for a significant potion of its population to shut down schools, workplaces streets like this guy wants. All the very major wars the USA had always made protests and they didn’t stop anything, these ones will be no different :zhqjlmx:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Well that's their fault for being fucking idiots, if you have to experience a dumb war to believe it (then get tossed aside) then that's on you.

Meanwhile I invest in Lockheed and other defence stocks everytime there's news of war, war has never been so great.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Well that's their fault for being fucking idiots, if you have to experience a dumb war to believe it (then get tossed aside) then that's on you.

Meanwhile I invest in Lockheed and other defence stocks everytime there's news of war, war has never been so great.
Most of them can't get jobs before they join so I don't understand why they bite the hand that feeds them

Trending

Latest posts