Features or skin color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So I just came from browsing the 100 Somali beauty thread and would like to ask what is it you prefer the most physically face wise. Is it a certain skin color, dark, brown or light, or perhaps sharp Somali features? Personally it's features. Nothing beats Nomadic features, God bless those high cheekbones, narrow nose, high forehead, long neck and plump lips.

tumblr_lsyu39g5eA1r1knvgo1_500.jpg

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Melanated women like the one below poses a pink diamond that's not found in any other race.

seFo3pv.jpg

:banderas:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Features.

I also like dark skinned brothers something is so feminine about light skin ones.

Is it just me or do the lightskin somali men have more soft features? It seems like the brown and dark skin once have the more authentic Somali features.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
For me it isn't so simple as features or skin color. Light skin, dark skin, big lips or small; for me it's the whole package together that makes someone attractive not some hodgepodge checklist with certain features. Big lips looks good on some and small on others. The most important thing though is love... also sanity, hygiene and personality.

P.S. Not to be pedantic but skin color technically counts as features.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
For me it isn't so simple as features or skin color. Light skin, dark skin, big lips or small; for me it's the whole package together that makes someone attractive not some hodgepodge checklist with certain features. Big lips good on some and small on others. The most important thing though is love... also sanity, hygiene and personality.

P.S. Not to be pedantic but skin color technically counts as features.
aka "Waxkasto"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending