Why don't the Asian Sheikhs/Community leaders in the UK never address this?

Rape and Pedophilia is rampant in the Asian community but why don't the Sheikhs and leaders of that community never address these problems? Do they think not speaking out will make it go away?

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I knew someone was gonna say this
Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

Was this the entire purpose of your post?
Not really

I'm concerned about how they've constantly ruined the reputation of Muslims in the UK and no one is answering for it or even doing something about it while they continue to reoffend. This is what fuels the growing far right and justifies whatever they're willing to do in response.

Not really

I'm concerned about how they've constantly ruined the reputation of Muslims in the UK and no one is answering for it.
Simple, no one in the muslim community even brings up the topic as a point of discussion. It is known, but not discussed. We can speculate many reasons for why this is the case, but I do not care to.

Pretty sure there are more Cadaan pedophiles, who not only abuse children in their own country, their own children even, but also travel abroad to do it. Including high-ranking, well-connected Cadaans. But nobody is going to plaster their images across the front pages of newspapers. These racists, are incentivised to blame immigrants for everything, and exaggerate their crimes.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Because they’d rather focus their attention on Chunkz and women. The deen doesn’t apply to Timojileec men. They only exist to enforce it on everyone else.

South Asians are the worst of the worst when it comes to the Muslim world.
Abuse of women, magic, rape and all kinds of anti Islam practice are rampant in their community. The cherry on top is how they collectively ignore to even talk about this.
Meanwhile you'll see their "shaikhs" walking around African neighborhoods and doing "tabliiq" work. Man take your goorgarad looking sarwaal and go do that work in your community.

Pretty sure there are more Cadaan pedophiles, who not only abuse children in their own country, their own children even, but also travel abroad to do it. Including high-ranking, well-connected Cadaans. But nobody is going to plaster their images across the front pages of newspapers. These racists, are incentivised to blame immigrants for everything, and exaggerate their crimes.
This is different. The Pakistani grooming cases involve large numbers of Pakistani males all taking to turns to drug, rape and prostitute little girls. The commonalities were that it was happening in areas dominated by Pakistanis and the victims were little white girls. Some of the perpetrators were men in their 30-50, some with business, so it was obviously common knowledge in the community. The investigation show that Police and local service failed to probably investigate.

It’s not normal for one particular group to dominate a specific crime against another specific demographic (cadaan girls).
This issues is avoided by the elders as the racists will clip it to show these guys are admitting to their crimes.

Members of the miripuri Pakistani community are also heavily involved in the drug trafficking trade routes due to their links.many families ignore the unemployed sons driving in luxury cars.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Not really

I'm concerned about how they've constantly ruined the reputation of Muslims in the UK and no one is answering for it or even doing something about it while they continue to reoffend. This is what fuels the growing far right and justifies whatever they're willing to do in response.
Move out of the UK it's a shithole.

This is different. The Pakistani grooming cases involve large numbers of Pakistani males all taking to turns to drug, rape and prostitute little girls. The commonalities were that it was happening in areas dominated by Pakistanis and the victims were little white girls. Some of the perpetrators were men in their 30-50, some with business, so it was obviously common knowledge in the community. The investigation show that Police and local service failed to probably investigate.

It’s not normal for one particular group to dominate a specific crime against another specific demographic (cadaan girls).
This issues is avoided by the elders as the racists will clip it to show these guys are admitting to their crimes.

Members of the miripuri Pakistani community are also heavily involved in the drug trafficking trade routes due to their links.many families ignore the unemployed sons driving in luxury cars.

I've always heard rumours about these communities, that they abuse their own relatives. I don't doubt that they target vulnerable Cadaans for trafficking. But I'm pretty certain these pedophiles have victims from their own families.

Western governments need to do more, to protect vulnerable children, especially those that have no parents/safety nets. But then again, I suspect a lot of people have an incentive in making sure those children are not protected.

Last edited:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Rape and Pedophilia is rampant in the Asian community but why don't the Sheikhs and leaders of that community never address these problems? Do they think not speaking out will make it go away?

It’s part of their culture.

Wonky

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡―

South Asians scare me no offence